487 Rogue LF Progression Guild

I'm currently on Alliance, but willing to transfer if the situation is right. My preference is for 25m raiding, but would consider 10m.

What I'm looking for:
    A guild that raids 2-4 nights per week.
    A start time no earlier than 8:30pm EST.
    An established guild with a solid reputation on their server
    A guild that has started to, or is on the cusp of pushing Heroics.

My rogue has been my main since late Wrath. I come prepared, and do my homework when it comes to encounters and the class/spec that I'm playing. I do have a work conflict that may require me to miss a couple nights a month. It would never be more than 2 or 3, and sometimes less.

You can leave your info here, and I'll be in touch. Thanks for reading!

Current Progression
    3/6 H MSV
    6/6 HOF
    4/4 ToES(elite mode protectors dead)

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

High Priority
    Balance Druid
    Mage
    Rogue
    Ret Paladin
    Frost Death Knight
    1-2 Ranged dps of any class

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee, or Veiled

Apply at
    www.btmguild.com

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    dualityguild.shivtr.com throw in an app or add me at sweeetman#1882 battletag

<Winterborne> of Greymane (Alliance) is a recently reformed guild. Less than 7 months ago, we decided to raid 25 man content. We are currently 16/16 Normal, 4/16 Hard Mode. Though we may not be as established as most of the other raiding guilds on Greymane which have been around since BC or even vanilla, we have a very strong officer core that was able to pull together a pretty good 25 man raid roster in such a short amount of time.

Now we're recruiting to improve our Roster, replace weak links and strengthen our core for MoP content. Currently we're focusing on the recruitment of a skilled and dedicated Rogue, but we're more than interested in anyone who can best what we already have.

<Winterborne> is a progression oriented guild. Killing bosses when we kill them isn't enough. We like to compete for our kills. We're going to be pushing for server first kills, and we won't stop pushing there. On progression, we raid from Monday through Thursday, 8:30 - 11:30 CST.

We have multiple references in multiple of TOP END guilds which can vouch for the strength of our leadership and the potential of how far we can go. They are willing to speak with you to confirm that we are able to be a truly strong raiding guild in the near future.

If you have any questions take a look at our guild site Winterborne-GM.Enjin.com, or feel free to add me on Bnet Alexian#1728

Thanks for your time. Best of luck in your search for a new home!

-Lexi

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar.

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we are looking for Healers and DPS in our 25m new recruits are given immediate chance to prove their ability their first week here. after that as with all our raiders you must fight to prove you deserve your spot (keep numbers and performance high each week). this is a guaranteed spot for the right raider(s).

We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 28-32 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more.

We Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Times: 8:50 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 470 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

We are Currently Looking for:

DPS
    1 Hunter
    2 Rogue(s)
    1 Mage
    1 Feral
    1 Ret
    1 Monk

Healers
    1 Mistweaver monk
    1 Resto Druid
    1 paladin
    1 Priest

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info

We currently have spots in our core group for melee. We are currently 6/6 MV and 1/6 HoF.

About us: Sacred is a long time guild on the Baelgun server and have consistently proven to be capable of pushing content on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk.

Atmosphere: We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us you’re 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild.

Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time (PST)

Please apply at our website: byallthatssacred at guildlaunch

or look me up on battle.net at flaane#1278 or our other recruitment officer at Seraph#1114

Red Dragon Society is a late night guild looking for new recruits if you're interested. We raid M-Th 10:15 - 1:30 am PST and are currently 4/6H MSV 25 man
    Hit me up on real id Zofu#1223

if you are still looking for a good raiding home , plz consider Hyperion(Nordrassil-Us, Horde) we are looking for a good dps to complete our 10-man raid team. currently we raid mon/wed/fri 8-11 server time (which would be 11PM-2AM est) we are almost on heroic content, 6/6 MSV, 4/4 ToES, 4/6 HoF. contact me through my battletag-Uthferas#1509.

Hi Selle -

We seem to fit your criterea so please take a look at Morituri Te Salutamus. Since our inception in 2007, MTS has maintained a persistent and successful record in progression raiding as well as a friendly, mature (adult-only) culture. The MTS raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:45 to 11 pm EST. Our Mission Statement and Philosophy and details about our guild policies - as well as our application - are available on our website. Come talk to us!

mts-shandris.com
    Last edited by Cyllanna; 2013-02-10 at 07:50 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    We might be a little to late for you, but we definitely are looking for a rogue.

8 of 16 Heroic so far
    9 hours of raiding a week
    9-12 PST Tue/Thu/Sun

Would love to chat in game - check our thread out for contact: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-LF-Rogue-Lock
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!