Deleted

which chest piece to use (enh)

I've been using the Zor'lok chest piece (normal quality) for now until yesterday when I got tier chest from LFR.
    I'm usually in for the set bonuses but I'm not sure if it's worth such a steep stat drop..
    With the tier chest, I get set2 bonus as well.

Deleted
    No one here can answer that question. Because the answer will always be 'Sim it"

Either:

a) use SimulationCraft and a char profiler like askmrrobot.com to simulate your DPS with and without the new chest or..
    b) link your armory and I'll do it for you.

Learning how to do "a)" yourself would be better in the long run for helping you make better gearing decisions.

Deleted
    a) so, do i need to like, have chest 1 equipped and have stuff reforged accordingly, then run the sim? then afterwards, equip chest 2, reforge, log out and then run the sim again or is there a way to do it without reforge costs?
    b) well, if you can and wanna do it, look for Sephaistos on Shattered Hand Eu. Raiding soon so cannot really do it myself today.

Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    b) well, if you can and wanna do it, look for Sephaistos on Shattered Hand Eu. Raiding soon so cannot really do it myself today.
    The LEAST you could do is provide an actual link.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...istos/advanced

Deleted
    So I simmed you.

On a hypothetical fight where you did 92.15K dps with the 2pc Firebird, you would do 92.04K on the same fight with the Zor'lok chest instead.

i.e essentially very little difference between them, but wear the 2pc.

And to answer your question - no you do not need to log in and out with different reforged gear setups. Askmrrobot.com allows you to play with gear, enchants and forges and then output to SimCraft.

Its all very easy. It took me longer to type this than to SimCraft the two gear setups.

Deleted
    oh thanks. i guess i gotta get my mind on that more and learn to use it better.