Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    Aaaand of course you retort to calling me stupid with your "rofl" right after, then proceed to call out my rating, which you obviously have no clue about. Ouch. Harsh words, but expected from some monitor tanned keyboard warrior. See, you're just in denial, and now that warlocks are as mind numblingly easy, as they were in TBC(or at least demo is), you finally got your 2.2k, yawn.

Oh, if you didn't see, there was a warlock in pretty much every comp at the world tourney.

Like, I said, congratulations on spamming chaos waves. Must be hard to press instants as ranged.
    Warlocks had an easier time hitting ratings last season. The only reason there were so many Warlock comps for this tourny WAS BECAUSE THE TOURNY TEAMS/COMPS WERE DECIDED IN S11 (CATACLYSM.)

ROOOOFL

Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    Warlocks had an easier time hitting ratings last season. The only reason there were so many Warlock comps for this tourny WAS BECAUSE THE TOURNY TEAMS/COMPS WERE DECIDED IN S11 (CATACLYSM.)

ROOOOFL
    ..Roooofl? Zunniyaki qualified as disc/ret/dk, yet they played mage/warrior/shaman.

So 'fraid not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    That must be why there's only 6 Warlocks above 2200 on BG9. You're an imbecile rofl. Regardless of what you call OP, you'll never even break 1750.
    There are 6 warlocks in top 11, which is currently 2400+

Anyways, demo superiorty was discovered late into the season. And there's already a lot of team resets and rating resets going on, so it's not really reliable to only check for 2.2k+ representation, especially in a competetive (and constant team switching) battlegroup as BG9.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    only 5 team over 2.2k

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/retaliation/3v3

i will never get my weapon untill next patch for all the nerf

and next patch is what, next week, week after? Seriously

RBGs are like the LFR of PvP. Just go do them and get your tier 2 by rolling your face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    ..Roooofl? Zunniyaki qualified as disc/ret/dk, yet they played mage/warrior/shaman.

So 'fraid not.
    Actually they finished as Warrior DK Shaman....

Deleted
    Always so much rage and crying in pvp threads.

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    Actually they finished as Warrior DK Shaman....
    wrong. they played the first 2 games as warrior/dk/shaman in the finals. then switched back to warrior/mage/shaman for the last game.