Brewmaster - Self Healing

I am new to this class so I maybe totally wrong.
    I would like to roll a brewmaster but I am not able to find any spell (from wowhead) that provides self-healing for this spec.
    Almost all other tank classes have self-healing (Eg : DS of Blood DK, FR for Guardian etc) ...so am I missing something ?
    How does a brewmaster heal himself like other tank specs ?

expel harm, healing elixirs and gift of the ox

and whichever level 30 talent you choose
    <insert witty signature here>

Expel Harm heals, tier 2 talents, Gift of the Unresponsive Orbs That You Have To Walk Into And Stand Still In For Multiple Seconds Even At <50 Latency and Healing Elixirs
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Expel Harm heals, tier 2 talents, Gift of the Unresponsive Orbs That You Have To Walk Into And Stand Still In For Multiple Seconds Even At <50 Latency and Healing Elixirs
    Well, they won't heal you at full HP obviously. But other than that, I find they're very responsive and are used up immediately (or close enough). Never been an issue for me. Oo;

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Well, they won't heal you at full HP obviously. But other than that, I find they're very responsive and are used up immediately (or close enough). Never been an issue for me. Oo;
    I guess its just me having a problem with the monk orbs in general(Ox not healing me fast enough and Chi only spawning properly in WW spec)

Anyway, this is offtopic(my fault) and we've already answered his question.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Well chi is only for WW monks BM monks do not get chi orbs. I use chi wave and it works like a charm. also don't forget to use guard for great absorption. So pretty much this is how i heal up like a boss in PVP and PVE, i get 2 chi and use tiger palm 3 times to stack power guard then use guard. then i use expel harm and chi wave, since chi wave has such a short CD it will be tough to bring to bring you down. also dont forget that when you are below 35% expel harm has no CD and it generates chi so you can use chi wave again. it is great lol! Also the great thing is if you have healing elixirs purifying brew works and gives you 10% hp and purifies your stagger dmg on you. plus there is an added bonus with gift of the ox. it truly owns, it does take time to get the orbs to spawn but if you can get a bunch of mobs and AOE with spinning crane kick keg smash and breath of fire and a bunch spawn. This is what i do and it works well. i hope this works for you! GL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinz View Post
    Well chi is only for WW monks BM monks do not get chi orbs. I use chi wave and it works like a charm. also don't forget to use guard for great absorption. So pretty much this is how i heal up like a boss in PVP and PVE, i get 2 chi and use tiger palm 3 times to stack power guard then use guard. then i use expel harm and chi wave, since chi wave has such a short CD it will be tough to bring to bring you down. also dont forget that when you are below 35% expel harm has no CD and it generates chi so you can use chi wave again. it is great lol! Also the great thing is if you have healing elixirs purifying brew works and gives you 10% hp and purifies your stagger dmg on you. plus there is an added bonus with gift of the ox. it truly owns, it does take time to get the orbs to spawn but if you can get a bunch of mobs and AOE with spinning crane kick keg smash and breath of fire and a bunch spawn. This is what i do and it works well. i hope this works for you! GL!!!!!
    Pretty sure Power Strikes is supposed to(read: it doesn't for me unless I use a PS-Jab at 4 Chi) give BrM Chi orbs as well.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    don't forget that absorption shields also count as healing, and Guard is a Shield.
    Even if recount does not recognize guard, skada does and guard can work out to about 30~70% of total self healing (depending on how much lvl 30 talent you use)

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Pretty sure Power Strikes is supposed to(read: it doesn't for me unless I use a PS-Jab at 4 Chi) give BrM Chi orbs as well.
    please don't Jab at 3 or 4 chi. there is just no excuse for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    don't forget that absorption shields also count as healing, and Guard is a Shield.
    Even if recount does not recognize guard, skada does and guard can work out to about 30~70% of total self healing (depending on how much lvl 30 talent you use)

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 09:53 AM ----------

please don't Jab at 3 or 4 chi. there is just no excuse for that.
    Theres no reason not to do it at 3 as BrM, and I only did it at 4 for testing, because the Power Strikes orb didn't spawn when I Jabbed at 3(yes, PS was off CD)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    if it is not spawning, report it as a bug on the official forums.

I have guard glyphed and i use expel harm and chi wave for self healing, i leave orbs on the ground most the time as an emergency heal as they often can easily bring me from 30% to full from only picking up 4-6.

I don't run with healing elixers though, i don't like it, i use either dampen harm or diffuse magic.

You aren't supposed to report bugs on the forums anymore. I did report it via the "Report Bug" feature in game, though.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

You really shouldn't glyph guard except for magic heavy fights like Lei Shi.

The boost to self healing isn't nearly as valuable as the absorb from Guard.

Expel Harm - Heals a good amount, might save you from death.
    Chi Wave/Sphere/Burst - One of your top healing spells. Wave can jump back and forth two targets healing/dealing each time. Sphere is a hot/dot w/ a detonation. Burst has a short cast time that always heals you and your targeted members.
    Guard/statue- Your best bet. 30 sec shield.
    Healing Elixirs - It will be all about how well you can time it since it procs every 15/18secs even if you're at full health. heals 10% every time
    Healing Sphere - Use this if all other healing abilities are on cd and always lay out before

10+ Year Old Account
    Learning to strafe really makes Gift of the Ox more effective.

Gift of the Ox sphere spawn in little clusters to you left and right, and you can strafe just a yard in either direction to pick them up without ruining the positioning of you target.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    I have guard glyphed and i use expel harm and chi wave for self healing, i leave orbs on the ground most the time as an emergency heal as they often can easily bring me from 30% to full from only picking up 4-6.

I don't run with healing elixers though, i don't like it, i use either dampen harm or diffuse magic.
    You probably wouldn't have to heal as much if your guard wasn't glyphed.