Poll: What race I should pick?

10+ Year Old Account

Race change, help me to choose fellow priests :)

Hello fellow priests.

I want to race change from my goblin, who was undead before. I am now tempted to change it again. BUT I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND FFS! I want something bigger.

I am thinking about troll and pandaren (both male)

What you would choose?

Thanks boys and girls.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Male trolls have the best casting animations IMO. I'm not a fan of the pandaren ones. Pandas do have the nice food racial though.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren, because we are the master race!
    On a serious note: Trolls, because the racial is not bad (not as good as Pandaren) and you know: Trolls be flippin' out mon!

Don't bloodelf, they are ugly, have a crappy racial and well, they are bloodelves

Troll, best racial, best animations.

Easy choice mon!
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd roll troll because they're awesome, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    On a serious note: Trolls, because the racial is not bad (not as good as Pandaren) and you know: Trolls be flippin' out mon!

Don't bloodelf, they are ugly, have a crappy racial and well, they are bloodelves
    I'd argue that the Troll racial is at least as good as the Pandaren one, if timed with other procs/buffs it can give the same overall dps increase, and it also is better because it can be timed for burst phases, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the answers guys. Yes it will be troll then. Here we go almost 100 € spent on race changes since wotlk when I was alliance there. Was night elf, dwarf, human, undead, goblin etc (am crazy) SO NOW THE LAST CHANGE.... TO DA TROLL !

Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post

Pandaren racial is better after the 8085 haste breakpoint, troll is better by a considerable margin before that.
    Also note: Pandaren racial is useless if you die and get battle rezzed in combat. Troll, imo, would be a more reliable increase.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

I see you've made the same terrible mistake I've done in T11 with changing from UD to Goblin to reach the haste cap. I just went back to Undead. Because, for a well known fact to anyone who has ever tried goblin, looks > racials.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2012-11-23 at 05:45 AM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Racials > Everything else combined

Your poll is broken. I can't click on 'dwarf'. Racials be damned, the answer is always dwarf.

Troll male is something that should never be played ._. Question mark-shaped spines are a big no-no for me. If you really want the racials, go for a troll female imo. Otherwise, I'd go belf :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s