Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Movies] Twilight breaking dawn part 2

This is going to sound really bad especially coming from me, but i have just finished watching breaking dawn part 2, and i have to say that i think its a better book to screen adaptation then harry potter and the deathly hallows was (although thats not hard). I have read all the books, and they have nothing on jk rowlings work, but i actually wish the directors of breaking dawn part 2 did the deathly hallows. The way they handled the ending was beautiful with the last paragraph of the book being acted out, and then it coming on screen with the last word "always" glowing then leaving, i felt like they should have done this with potter and the last words "all was well". I know i am one to diss kristen stewarts acting style (or lack of acting ability) but she seemed to be able to actually comprehend emotion in this film. That is all.

May all the harry potter fandoms forgive me

Deleted
    Apparently Moviebob from the escapistmagazine loved this film because the deiced to make fun of just how bad the series was.

link
    Spoiler Its a freaking dream
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2012-11-22 at 12:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen it but I thought this review was helpful in my decision to see it.

http://blip.tv/redlettermedia/half-i...part-2-6449758

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Apparently Moviebob from the escapistmagazine loved this film because the deiced to make fun of just how bad the series was.

Spoiler Its a freaking dream
    Oh yeah. middle finger time!

Deleted
    Just got back from watching this, all I can say is Wow what a film! Ive never read the books, apparently they are better but I am just not a reading person :/ Never understood all the hate and bad reputation this series has got, I think it all boils down to geeks jumping on the hate bandwagon, there was even some idiot asleep behind me as the film finished and I thought what a prick, why go see a film and pay for it if you're just going to be a douche, Im sorry but even if he was just with his girlfriend I wouldnt pay to not watch a film.

Deleted
    Just wondering, anyone read hunger games? its basically the twilight annoying as hell love story, (she cant decide who's member she wants in her mouth) but with war and murderd kids its pretty neet, i hope catching fire is filmed good.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Just got back from watching this, all I can say is Wow what a film! Ive never read the books, apparently they are better but I am just not a reading person :/ Never understood all the hate and bad reputation this series has got, I think it all boils down to geeks jumping on the hate bandwagon, there was even some idiot asleep behind me as the film finished and I thought what a prick, why go see a film and pay for it if you're just going to be a douche, Im sorry but even if he was just with his girlfriend I wouldnt pay to not watch a film.
    NO! the books are terrible the second one gave me a tumor, i actually got a nosebleed reading it once. its basically true blood written by the jhonas brothers. its god damn awful. i trooped through the series hoping it would get better but it really did not.

Yes, the only reason there is to hate Twilight is because you're a disgruntled and angry nerd.

Also, if he payed for the ticket, as long as hes not being a loud asshole, then he can sleep all he wants. If I was forced to see Twilight, I would do the same thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    It had the best fucking ending for any movie this year I'll give it that much. The ending was not part of the books at all, and the awesomness of getting trolled at the twist and hearing the disappointment of all the twilight fans was fantastic, twist just wouldn't be the same without the crowd, the reaction was priceless. Worth my ticket for those brief seconds.

Also if she's desperate for money, they'll probably do a story about Jacob and the girl and then they'll have a baby that's half everything....fun fun.

to qoute moviebob:"it would be impossible to make a parody of the twilight saga more Hilarious then the final installment of the twilight saga"

it treats the twilight story like the joke that it is, and in doing so is the only good one worthy of the attention the pile of shit book-based movies have gained.

He could have gotten dragged there and maybe the movie bored him to his sleep?

That's what happened to me when I tried to watch Twilight and New Moon. They are terrible movies, with very slow and bad plot development, and absolutely terrible acting.

I don't hate on twilight because it's cool, I hate on it because it is awful literature and the movies are awful film making.

Deleted
    Maybe i liked the film so much because it was different from the book? i dont know all i remember thinking when reading it was PLEASE LET IT END! but i had to carry on like a trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Also if she's desperate for money, they'll probably do a story about Jacob and the girl and then they'll have a baby that's half everything....fun fun.
    Baby X Werewolf love story, I'd pay to watch it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halldavid328888 View Post
    When is this movie releasing anyway? Today or Tomorrow? Needa book tickets online with special thanks giving and black friday deals going on currently
    Erm, for reals?

Deleted
    Maybe he thought that the twilight movies before the last 2 weren't all that bad and BD1 was just a slipup.
    Or:

I look a bit like edward, also im nerdy pale and this is my story !
    I've seen all the movies and read all the books to hook up with the 16 year old girls from the first one, with a rate of 3.5 girls Midnight+Normal Premiere combined for each movie release and and another 1 per dvd release.

BREAKING DAWN 2 HAS RUINED THAT FOR ME 0.0 FOR THE PREMIERE ((

Well twilight part 2 is not led upto my expectations. I am not happy with it.

I will say it exceeded my expectations, I thought it was going to be one of the worst things I ever saw in my life, and it was actually just bad. (which is good for a twilight movie, to be just bad)

Deleted
    get a life expendables 2 beast this tosh hands down

Surprised I haven't seen anyone say it yet but.. TWICEPTION. That being said, the movie didn't really disappoint me as much as everyone else apparently. I haven't read any of the books, and I wasn't on the edge of my seat or anything but the movie kept my attention positively. Also, the final fight scene was pretty cool imho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Configer View Post
    get a life expendables 2 beast this tosh hands down
    maybe it does, but if you had not noticed,

A - This is a breaking dawn Part 2 Thread, Not an expendables 2 Thread.
    B - The majority of people posting in this thread agree that it is a total joke, or is good for all the wrong reasons.

Maybe next time, read the whole thread ?

10+ Year Old Account
    currently watching breaking dawn part 2...it's like 17 min to the film before they have sex for god sakes :S

so far 1 pedo wolf but 0 tanned guy with abs nm he took his shirt off :P
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2012-11-23 at 09:31 PM.