Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscadaver View Post
    Super Mario (the first one) on the NES when i got it for christmas in 87 or 88.. plus the duck shooting game that came with the console and that crappy red gun... I say crappy but at the time i thought it was the greatest thing ever invented.
    This. Oh Man The good Ol days.
    ~Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land.~

10+ Year Old Account
    Tetris on Gameboy when i was five years old

10+ Year Old Account
    Logo if you consider that a game lol. First real game though was probably Oregon Trail...or some Olympics game on commodore 64.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sonic the Hedgehog for Sega Genesis. I was like 4 and I was the most happy kid ever to get that Genesis for my birthday haha.
    Goochy

10+ Year Old Account
    First game i played was Oh Mummy ! on the Amstrad CPC464. Google it, i dare you not to laugh

Deleted
    Aladdin on PC.

Contra for the NES i was like 3 when i played it was such an awesome game

Deleted
    Technically for me it was Pong as well, at a friend's house, but just for a few minutes.
    A little later I got the Atari and played Asteroids and Space Invaders to death.
    Yes, I am that old.

Deleted
    Space Invaders on an Atari. This was around 1984-85 and I was 5 years old. My Dad had borrowed the unit from a coworker for a few days.

Deleted
    Mach 3 on Commodore 64

Oregon Trail on a old floppy disk in kindergarten. May have played the original Super Mario Bros before that...cant remember.

I don't remember the first game I played. It was Pac Man or Centipede, I think!

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt.

I remember when I was little I'd get right up to the TV with the gun to shoot those ducks, still that dumb dog would laugh that annoying laugh when I missed.

You know the 'Ding!' sound you hear in games when you level up and it makes you feel good? That dogs laugh is the opposite of a Ding.

Hmm...I think it was Prince, the original one.

prince megahit
    K

gg

Epic Pinball, all the way!

Ah, MSDOS. When everything was simpler. And significantly more textual. Good times...
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

First PC game was Doom. The funny thing is I was at a very Christian boarding school and they let us all play Doom in the computer lab when we were all 12-13. Like that was our computer class just play Doom. But I guess back in 1993/1994 there wasnt much else regarding computers to teach lol.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was very likely Zelda in most cases; Memory seems to be a small blur though :3

A game called Snake on some green and black computer screen. I was about 4 years old so about 23 years ago.

Formula One Grand Prix by Microprose.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Sonic the Hedgehog, on Sega Genesis