Poll: Shared Diminishing Returns

Deleted

Diminishing Returns

How would you feel, if all cc was on the same DR, for example, All fears ALL stuns all silences shared the same DR. so if you are polymorph, you then become immune to fear and stuns for 5 seconds before you can be cced again. Another example is, if you are victim to a kidney shot, the shockwave stun has no effect on you and all other forms of cc will not work for 5 seconds. OR have it limited to certain types of ccs themselves For example, if you are feared you cannot be feared again by anything for 5 seconds, If you are stunned you cannot be victim to another stun for another five seconds etc.... We all share the same DR on our ccs is what im trying to get at.

I would like to see this happen.
    But of course healer will need some balance for this, sounds good on paper but a lots of work to make this happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz770 View Post
    I would like to see this happen.
    But of course healer will need some balance for this, sounds good on paper but a lots of work to make this happen.
    Well maybe it could work differently for people in healer specs reducing the DR from 5 seconds to 2 maybe?

This kind of sounds like the "resolve" system in SWTOR, except it never really worked correctly in that game.

But if it had, it would have been very good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    This kind of sounds like the "resolve" system in SWTOR, except it never really worked correctly in that game.

But if it had, it would have been very good.
    Correct me if i am wrong, but didn't SW:TOR have like a cc bar over your head? and when it filled up you where immune to cc for a certain period of time? :S cant remember.

Nothing would ever die. Ever.

I'd be happier with them consolidating CC into 3 different DR categories.

Unbreakable: Can damage the target while CC'd (stuns, silences, disarms, etc...)

Breakable: Any damage done will break the CC (poly, fear, hex, traps, etc...)

Roots: Would be kinda in between the 2. The root could break around 20% damage taken or something.