Thread: 5770 for MoP

5770 for MoP

As the title says! Anyone using a 5770 for MOP and whats the framerates like on high settings. Just throwing a PC together for the gf out of parts cause shes starting to play it. Will be running on an old Intel Q8200 with 6GB ram on a 24" Monitor probably
    Does Warlock Stuffz

Deleted
    I raided 25mans for some time with that card, everything on High i wouldn't really recommend, other then that it's an okay card.MoP seems alot better optimized then Cata so i wouldn't know how it plays out now.Any other options you have in mind?

yeah basically i found one in a box of old parts i have, was just wondering how they are before i buy a new one. Ill just throw a 7870 in it instead probably
    Does Warlock Stuffz

Deleted
    Just do the 7870.
    I have one too and it's a beast card.

yeah i use a 7970 in my main gaming system. Buy the reference model cheap. overclock the life out of it save yourself $150 lol
    Does Warlock Stuffz

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it should be able to even raid 25mans if u put low settings+under 1920x reso+dx9.

But yeah go for 7870 ofc, if u have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using a i5-750 @ 4.0 ghz & a 5770 right now, raiding 25 man Elegon I need to throw down my settings to fair to be able to survive, and even in P3 It freezes up I see like 1-2 fps max making it fairly unplayable. The card can handle every other encounter at good settings with ease.

Definitely go with the 7870 lol
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."