Is there any reason to run LFR raids more then once a week?

New to LFR with this xpac just wondering if there is any reason to redo completed raids (other then vp)? Thanks

Nope there is no reason unless you didn't use coins yet and decided that you want to use some.

Quote Originally Posted by ivor84 View Post
    New to LFR with this xpac just wondering if there is any reason to redo completed raids (other then vp)? Thanks

If you want to keep your Charms for Regular runs, then no theres no reason to run it again, you are faster farming your VP via dailies and heroics.

But if you use your charms you can run the first LFR with hope of just getting normal loot and then run it again and use a coin at the boss of your desire to get another shot at a specific item, like i ran Elegon LFR 3 times per week in hope i get a weapon (First run Regular chance + charm and then 2 more times just to use a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Berph View Post
    If you want to keep your Charms for Regular runs, then no theres no reason to run it again, you are faster farming your VP via dailies and heroics.

But if you use your charms you can run the first LFR with hope of just getting normal loot and then run it again and use a coin at the boss of your desire to get another shot at a specific item, like i ran Elegon LFR 3 times per week in hope i get a weapon (First run Regular chance + charm and then 2 more times just to use a charm.
    I wasn't aware you could use your coin after you've been saved, I remember when you could run sha multiple times and use the coin but then they fixed it, but that was before LFR was out so I assumed it'd be the same, news to me.

If I did the boss multiple times just to use the coin though, and if it said "you would've gotten this if you weren't saved" and it was the thing I wanted, I think I'd be pretty annoyed...

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    I wasn't aware you could use your coin after you've been saved, I remember when you could run sha multiple times and use the coin but then they fixed it, but that was before LFR was out so I assumed it'd be the same, news to me.

If I did the boss multiple times just to use the coin though, and if it said "you would've gotten this if you weren't saved" and it was the thing I wanted, I think I'd be pretty annoyed...
    Yeep, that's what happened to me. It's not pleasant I must say.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post

haha yes i'd be annoyed too no doubt, as of now never happened ... but yes you can still run and use your coin after you've been saved, i dont understand why they had fixed Sha but not the LFR, i guess its because they either forgot or you have to put in a bit more effort in running LFR compared to Sha.

15+ Year Old Account
    if you have a tank in your guild and you want to do him a favor so he does not have to wait 4 hours to get an invite, then maybe.
    otherwise, nope.