Is there any reason to run LFR raids more then once a week?

New to LFR with this xpac, is there any reason to re run completed LFR's (other then VP) ? Thanks!

You can use a Greater Charm of Good Fortune on LFR bosses you've already defeated to get an extra chance at their loot. In addition, you gain VP for completing the LFR in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    In addition, you gain VP for completing the LFR in question.
    Specifically, you can get the completion valor just by doing the final one. So, if you want to get easy VP, queue first MSV and try to get a 2/6. Boom boom, VP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Deleted
    To test mechanics, to rank, or to help mates.

Flex your epeen on the charts when you're pulling 150k dps like a boss.

You can use a Greater Charm of Good Fortune on LFR bosses you've already defeated to get an extra chance at their loot. In addition, you gain VP for completing the LFR in question.
    are you saying if i have 5 charms i could do a specific boss 5 times and use the charms on the same week? I thought we could only use 1 charm per boss each week.
    i'm confused now, but i'm almost sure i couldnt use a second charm the 2nd time i killed sha. Are raid bosses different?

Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    are you saying if i have 5 charms i could do a specific boss 5 times and use the charms on the same week? I thought we could only use 1 charm per boss each week.
    i'm confused now, but i'm almost sure i couldnt use a second charm the 2nd time i killed sha. Are raid bosses different?
    i've been wondering this too
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I don't think this is correct.

Deleted
    You can only get the NORMAL loot from a boss once per week, but you can throw your coins at him as much as you want, just once per bosskill.

So, if you are like me, you still have to run terrace 5 times this week to have 5 more chances at shinka or the tier token.

Oh, and on a funny side note. Whenever you kill a boss a second (or third) time, there will be small window telling you that you are not eligible for loot. The fun thing? You can see the item you WOULD HAVE GOTTEN if you were eligible. Which can either be the dreaded "lawl no luck" moneybag or THE VERY ITEM YOU ARE WATING FOR.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbojonez View Post
    It's correct with a foot note. You only get one roll from beating a boss and one roll from using a coin. If you go back to that boss and use a second coin, it won't give you the item you would have won.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbojonez View Post
    You can, but I think it's exploiting and eventually will be stopped by Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you enjoy doing so. Or need the practice. Or are helping someone.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    It's correct with a foot note. You only get one roll from beating a boss and one roll from using a coin. If you go back to that boss and use a second coin, it won't give you the item you would have won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    You can only get the NORMAL loot from a boss once per week, but you can throw your coins at him as much as you want, just once per bosskill.

So, if you are like me, you still have to run terrace 5 times this week to have 5 more chances at shinka or the tier token.

Oh, and on a funny side note. Whenever you kill a boss a second (or third) time, there will be small window telling you that you are not eligible for loot. The fun thing? You can see the item you WOULD HAVE GOTTEN if you were eligible. Which can either be the dreaded "lawl no luck" moneybag or THE VERY ITEM YOU ARE WATING FOR.
    so you are saying that we CAN use the coin a 2nd time on a 2nd kill, but we will NOT get the item out of it? so... just wasting coins?
    or did you mean we wont get the item we would've from the normal roll, but we WILL get whatever we win on the 2nd coin roll?

Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    so you are saying that we CAN use the coin a 2nd time on a 2nd kill, but we will NOT get the item out of it? so... just wasting coins?
    or did you mean we wont get the item we would've from the normal roll, but we WILL get whatever we win on the 2nd coin roll?
    There's a current bug (they haven't mentioned hotfixing it) where you'll get offered another chance to roll a coin, but the item you win on those additional rolls isn't suppose to be lootable because of the the lockout. GMs simply have to apologize to people this happens to because it's an exploit to bypass that lockout.

So yes. In LFR: One kill roll. One coin roll. In Normal: One coin roll.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

If you kill an LFR boss, you always get a loot pop-up. If you have killed the boss already this week, it pops up telling you that you were ineligible to loot that particular item (such as the Cache of gold, or an item that it decided you might have won, but couldn't give it to you - this is a bit of a pain, since you could get nothing but gold caches for the whole week of LFR, and then run it again with a friend to help them out and then "get" the loot drops, and it won't actually give them to you). Either way, the Charm of Good Fortune pop-up appears. You can use it or not, and it will give you a re-roll and reward you with either gold or an item.

(Although, I've never actually won an item in this way, so perhaps it will lock you out of an actual item, but give you gold regardless? Every time I've done this, I've only got raw gold as a reward. If they don't let you get the item, then they should fix it so that the Charm pop-up doesn't happen. You killed the boss and used a Charm, why shouldn't you get a reward as a result? Each Charm is meant to be like an extra kill on a boss anyway...)

In normal modes or world bosses, this is not the case - you get locked to that boss if you've slain it once during a given week, so you are unable to get loot from it a second time. For example, if you kill Sha of Anger and get Sha-Touched Cache of Gold and are offered a chance to use a Charm of Good Fortune, then, if you kill Sha of Anger a second time in the same week, you get nothing - no drops, no option to use a Charm, nothing. This is why it is important to use your Charm of Good Fortune the first time you kill Sha during a week if you plan on using one on Sha at all. Galleon is different - he drops loot for you every time you kill him, so you are never ineligible for his loot. This is because he has an erratic spawn schedule, whereas Sha of Anger is pretty much up all the time.