Video Card Upgrade

So i'm looking to upgrade my Video Card on Black Friday. I have a Sapphire Radeon HD 6870. I am wondering which would be the most cost-efficient way to grab an upgrade at this point. My power supply (700W) currently allows me to consider AMD Radeon Crossfire or nVidia SLI.

Option A:
    Purchase another Radeon HD 6870 for approx $150-$170 and crossfire the two.

Option B:
    Purchase 2 currently low range video cards ($75-$90) and SLI/Crossfire them.
    Currently considering 2x MSI Radeon HD 7770 at $75 each ($150 both)
    or 2x MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 at $75 each ($150 both)

Option C:
    Purchase a single currently mid range card for approx $150

P.S. these prices are taken from my local Canada Computers Black Friday Flyer.

If you want to upgrade now, you would be best off selling your 6870 and buying a nicer card. Even the 7850 isn't a giant upgrade from the 6870. There are some 7950 and 7970 sales that come with 3 games that would also help to offset the cost. I am holding on to mine until the 8xxx series here early next year.

Deleted
    sell card and get a 7970 for $300 + 3 games. (when budget is an issue ati is the gpu brand to pick)
    going crossfire will only give you more problems with support for certain games (optimized pretty bad quite often)

Hi-jack thread time! I currently have a decent rig, but with a let down card which is a 550 Ti.

Spotted this in the black Friday sales over here, which on the benchmarks seems pretty good - does anyone have any advice?

Thanks a bunch!

It would be 2-3x more powerful.