Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dalaran is going alliance for the sake of the story though i will bet it will go back to being neutral when mop finishes

Having played nearly all of the domination and lions landing quest zones i can say things are ramping up no side has the edge just yet though the alliance is hitting domination point pretty hard but the horde is also hitting lions landing on its flank hard too

the alliance still has that giant airship which is a questing hub for the alliance which constanly launches gyrocopter attacks on domination point

Basically the lines are drawn garrosh is scouring pandaria for mogu superweapons and the alliance is watching him closely

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapTripper View Post
    what about horde mages are they gonna form there own (snarl)
    Ok, you know what?
    I got things to do.
    Here, links. Go read.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hlight=Dalaran
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hlight=Dalaran
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I can't really see Alli kicking in to high gear at all I'm afraid.

I'm even guessing the end raid we'll all be helping out good ol Vol'Jin, just like in Dragon soul we were helping out trusty Go'el with all his running around really slowly in dungeons, and... wait, we already helped out Vol'Jin with all the other trolls already.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

o well good luck horde.... your all in violet hold now if you go to dalaran

mad bitch got her ragnaroses

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Basically the lines are drawn garrosh is scouring pandaria for mogu superweapons and the alliance is watching him closely
    That sums up the lore since Wrath really, the horde goes around planning and actually doing stuff and alliance sits around waiting for the horde to attack...

I swear, the lore is moving rapidly to "Bad fanfic"-level.