Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Please dont use the stupid "daily quests are mandatory" arguments on this system, you wont upgrade more items than your valor cap allows you anyways.
    Full clearing all three raids and doing every LFR still doesn't valor cap me. And now, next patch, capping valor each week will be a requirement. Its stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I wasn't gonna complain about doing dailies, but with the current uproar of "omg so many mandatory dailies" threads i suppose it's natural that my post was getting interpreted in such a way.

Anyways, thanks for answering my question, that's what I wanted to know ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Joshythemage View Post
    It's not just the MMO report either, G4TV are getting rid of X-Play and Attack of the Show as well. Imo with those shows gone there's really no reason to watch the channel anymore, X-Play in particular has always been an awesome gaming show and seemed to be the heart of the entire network. So sad...
    It wont even be called G4TV next year and wont focus on gaming or the "geek" crowd.
    NBCU, the station's owners, are reportedly looking at turning it into a TV version of GQ, ditching the nerd focus in favour of something more "modern male".

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 03:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Full clearing all three raids and doing every LFR still doesn't valor cap me. And now, next patch, capping valor each week will be a requirement. Its stupid.
    They want people to have to play the game, having most of your community only log in two days to raid and never come on again is pretty bad for a mmo.
    That's why they took out the get all your vp in one day mechanics as well.
    If you clear all that in a week you have the time to do a heroic and four dailys to cap. If you do all that in a week you likely dont really need the extra stats from the vp upgrade system in the first place.

Min/maxing will always require some extra effort.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-11-23 at 08:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    They fired the MMO Report crew, or just retiring Casey?

SWTOR is over rated.... no better final words

nvm, read their site, mmo report is no more
    G4 is killing off all their gaming related stuff, pretty sure they just want to be the cops/cheaters channel.

No more mmo report makes me sad. I always liked catching the show on mmo champion every week. Random mmo news plus a pretty funny show in general made it a lot of fun to watch. Watching the final show makes me a little sad on the inside but there was some Doctor Who references which made it worth watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Even if you dont want to hear it, but you're expected to do more than just raids and LFR.. there are also heroic dungeons, scenarios, dailies and challenge modes (the biggest valor point income). Its totally your problem if you dont want to rotate the ways given to you to earn valor points. If I do all LFRs I'm at 450 + cooking daily 35 + nat pagle daily fisch turn ins 105 + some daily dungeons for 80 pts during the week and the raids we clear. I'm capping valor so fast I dont even recognize it and I dont even do half of the staff, since I'm already exalted with every faction. Btw, capping valor was a requirement for a raider since MoP release - and one of the black prince 5.1 quests requires you to collect 6000 valor pts. :<

I see the problem of doing dailies on alts, tho (honestly I dont even have the motivation to run LFR with one alt). I certainly wont do them a second time, even if they 1/4 the reputation needed. Too bad Blizzard doesnt make the tabards you get at exalted with one faction BoA, so we could earn reputation on alts during dungeon runs.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2012-11-23 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Can you upgrade BiS items?

Quote Originally Posted by A Ninja View Post
    Can you upgrade BiS items?
    You can upgrade ANYTHING with an ilvl of at least 458, so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    can you upgrade conquest item with valors ?????
    Nope, each item only has one possible upgrade path.

R.I.P. MMO Report & Casey

Well, at least I won't have to worry about not spending valor ever again.

"Now you give a much bigger advantage that requires a much bigger grind (i am talking about the dailies grind). I dont get it
    There was no alternative to the head enchant. There are plenty of alternatives to valor gear. "

How about f**ck you blizz, there is no alternative for Elder Charm of Good Fortune

Deleted
    Sadly Blizzard will argue that bonus rolls itself arent mandatory... I honestly dont know what donkeys are working there, or who is responsible for the recruitment of their officials. Last time I checked, you had to study to become a community manager... atleast we know that this department is not where Blizzards spends the most money into.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2012-11-24 at 08:22 AM.

Bonus rolls aren't mandatory - the clue is in the name!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    "Now you give a much bigger advantage that requires a much bigger grind (i am talking about the dailies grind). I dont get it
    There was no alternative to the head enchant. There are plenty of alternatives to valor gear. "

How about f**ck you blizz, there is no alternative for Elder Charm of Good Fortune
    How about f**ck you go play another game.

Deleted
    really? U are nerfing chaos bolt?
    the 2seconds cast? the one that can be interuppted by 150 spells?
    REALLY BLIZZARD?
    WHY U DONT NERF THE AFFLICTION SOME MORE AS WELL, since there is noone playing affliction in pvp?
    gz to all those who QQ about chaos bolt to blizzard. U show to us how unskilled you are if u take hit by that spell.
    What about hunters tho? and warriors who global me? What about mage? Who can kill me wihtout letting me cast?
    Those things doesnt matter eh blizzard? only thing that matter is the 150k critical (thats the max i done at least with 40% pvp power) after 2 seconds cast!
    GJ blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruffertus View Post
    Bonus rolls aren't mandatory - the clue is in the name!
    And yet my work bonuses are taxed, almost like it counts towards the sum total of my income. Its not bonus if its baked into the system, its mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantogatos View Post
    really? U are nerfing chaos bolt?
    Ether I missed it or I am not seeing a compensation on the PVE side for the nerf, it is already the bottom warlock spec by a notable margin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    Or they made it 458 because it won't be upgradeable?
    If that is the case then it sucks for me as I still have two pieces after a month. Did a few weeks back to back of solo queues and the 463 pieces havent dropped and no luck in LFR. If I instead spent that time doing dailies they would have guaranteed been replaced with far better gear.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2012-11-24 at 10:48 PM.