Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cool there a leader in the horde in a wheelchair and i think its awsome cuz i

The leader frost wolf clan i know this is so old but i just though it was cool that he told the undead No we wont help them, I'm in one so i feel they are showing hell person who disable and able to be a leader of something. i know many people may not see it like that but i do I know this is so old and random i just never posted it But I'm posting it now I'll put the pix up of it later when i work on my horde. I'm sure many of you may look at that as something weak or broken, But i don't so just wanted to say that be for some one says other wise. Oh PS his name is Drek'Thar
    Last edited by wheelmandan; 2012-11-23 at 11:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Drek'thar is in a wheelchair? When did this happen?
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread isn't needed. Please refrain from creating such threads. :| Your language and grammar leaves little to be desired.

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-23 at 05:04 PM.

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by L-P-R View Post
    This thread isn't needed. Please refrain from creating such threads. :| Your language and grammar lives little to be desired.
    I love when people try to grammar police, then make a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread isn't needed. Please refrain from creating such threads. :| Your language and grammar lives little to be desired.
    Pretty sure yours is the post that isn't needed. If he finds a little strength seeing a character in a wheelchair maintain a leadership over his people, so be it. Who are you to take that away from him.

PS. Don't comment on grammar when you make mistakes.

Deleted
    99% of the threads posted daily are useless, so is your comment. This thread is atleast about WoW, and not about pre-teen relationship problems or people who have the feeling to post some newspaper articles, discussing a random shooting in America or whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    Everyone makes mistakes, but the langugage the OP used was kinda.. Really bad. I was just saying simply to work or make the thread more readable

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

somebody didn't do the cataclysm quests when they came out like 2 years ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone makes mistakes, but the langugage the OP used was kinda.. Really bad. I was just saying simply to work or make the thread more readable
    its not like a large chunk of the population on mmoc is from europe and isn't a native english speaker. oh wait...

thanks people that read it sorry for the miss up on the typing Just though i would point that out to everyone and i hope you all had a good thanksgiving.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 11:26 AM ----------

Its ok man i know you wanted to tell me that its all good so thank you for telling me that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't see what there is to discuss about, Disabled characters can be leaders too. Also not being able to walk is a cake walk from what Arthas did to himself:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I would find it cool if they put him in the last part of the game only one able to lead!!!how cool would that be.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post

PS. Don't comment on grammar when you make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    seriously, you guys are just asking for it, even though he isnt nice about it, he has a point, and then you guys come in saying that you cant police grammar if you make mistakes yourself, whilst making them yourself. come on, you're doing the same as him, replying with unconstructive criticism. (just for that I won't point out what you're mistakes are)

yes I agree that if someone sees something ingame that lifts his spirits up its nice of him to post it.
    yes i agree that his grammar isnt perfect (OP), thats something for himself to strive to improve if he sees it as useful or necessary, and we should encourage people to use correct grammar and spelling for the better of us all, I often find myself annoyed by wrong grammar and spelling, even though i make similar mistakes myself, thats why I usually refrain from commenting on it, but this is just food for flame, i think im even risking moderation myself by posting this.
    but in the spirit of the OP, why don't people Post their own inspiration from WoW, with a picture if you like, maybe this can still result in a very inspiring thread for people to be kinder and better themselves. and let all grammar and spelling mistakes be unpunishable! (don't use that sentence as an excuse to screw with me, please)

I'll start with Korialstrasz, even though he's dead he was and is my all time favorite character, just because of his unbiased stand on all fronts, and his cool intelligent use even in his final moments. with no moral ambiguity he saved countless yound dragons from utter corruption and corrupted death with an overabundace of life.

Oh yes its so cake walk.... lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 11:33 AM ----------

hey i know i make a lot of mistakes So sorry for making the people rage.

Deleted
    Well, please tell me you just came back to wow, for that happen in Cata, you are only like what 2 years to late? but yeah i find it cool also, how he have fighted so hard that his legs does not work anymore, probaly from being knocked down(died) to much, but does not make him more amazing just because he is in a wheelchair, he is amazing for what he say, and what he does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Waiting for Drek'Thar's sacrificial act for the new generation. Oh, it will happen... And it will be epic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Drek'Thar is blind AND in a wheelchair, but still cool as hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop with the grammar policing, please. If I can read and understand it, so can you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    i hope you all had a good thanksgiving.
    90% of the planet doesn't even know what is "Thanksgiving", either celebrating it. Thanks anyway.

It's Drek'thar and he is get senile. He will be soon out of the loop.

So alliance next time you are in Alterac Valley BG remember that you are beating up a blind guy in a wheelchair LOL

who can still kick ass!