Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by L-P-R View Post
    This thread isn't needed. Please refrain from creating such threads. :| Your language and grammar leaves little to be desired.

Post constructively
    Your just seeming like a bully...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Stop with the grammar policing, please. If I can read and understand it, so can you.
    Sorry but I don't agree with this. If people don't learn to write and speak proper english, the whole language gets watered down and changed for the worse. If no one points out these mistakes, then they will never correct themselves.

Forums can be a place of learning for people whose 1st language is not english, and also a place for fixing their damn grammar for english speakers. I don't agree with the "If I can read it, it's fine". If no one gives a shit, everyone suffers.

That's awful, how politically correct must wow become..whats next, downs syndrome orcs with cerebral palsy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    That's awful, how politically correct must wow become..whats next, downs syndrome orcs with cerebral palsy?
    Isn't that Garrosh ?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    The leader frost wolf clan i know this is so old but i just though it was cool that he told the undead No we wont help them, I'm in one so i feel they are showing hell person who disable and able to be a leader of something. i know many people may not see it like that but i do I know this is so old and random i just never posted it But I'm posting it now I'll put the pix up of it later when i work on my horde. I'm sure many of you may look at that as something weak or broken, But i don't so just wanted to say that be for some one says other wise. Oh PS his name is Drek'Thar
    That's awesome. It seemed kinda unrealistic that all NPCs were in perfect humanoid form, especially considering that they are all pretty much war veterans.

10+ Year Old Account

I pray you're being sarcastic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drek'thar is an absolute badass.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    It's not really political correctness for the sake of being politically correct though, it's simply an inability to walk properly, kind of inevitable in war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    It's not really political correctness for the sake of being politically correct though, it's simply an inability to walk properly, kind of inevitable in war.

That and Drek'thar is getting old. He's blind to and going senile(SENILE ORC!!!)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jim View Post
    Isn't that Garrosh ?
    WAHAHAHA that is so sig'd

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Maybe in real war, but most of the time Drek'thar rests comfortably with lots of orc chicks healing him. Really, the realism of war has hardly been present in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    90% of the planet doesn't even know what is "Thanksgiving", either celebrating it. Thanks anyway.
    Really? I didn't realize the United States, Canada, Germany, Grenada, Korea, Japan, Liberia and the Netherlands only made up 10% of the planet. In fact, going by population numbers, that's roughly 20-25% of the world's population.

I think the better wanna-be-smart snarky remark would have been, "Thanksgiving? That was in October(when most countries celebrate it)!" At least then you wouldn't look so ignorant not knowing that Thanksgiving isn't an American holiday and is celebrated around the world during the harvest season(in fact, the settlers brought the tradition from Europe. It's just a celebration of the fall harvest).

Please get back on-topic. - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-24 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drak'Thar has always been a cool charecter, an orc in so much battle without dying but only getting hurt, that's awesome.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Really? I didn't realize the United States, Canada, Germany, Grenada, Korea, Japan, Liberia and the Netherlands only made up 10% of the planet. In fact, going by population numbers, that's roughly 20-25% of the world's population.

I think the better wanna-be-smart snarky remark would have been, "Thanksgiving? That was in October(when most countries celebrate it)!" At least then you wouldn't look so ignorant not knowing that Thanksgiving isn't an American holiday and is celebrated around the world during the harvest season(in fact, the settlers brought the tradition from Europe. It's just a celebration of the fall harvest).
    Well, Thanksgiving is actually complete different from what it came from, most other countries call it something way else. Thought I would add that it's mostly the US that uses the name "Thanksgiving" on the calender. (Though don't bind it, don't know with other english speaking countries)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account

Not everyone celebrates damned thanksgiving. Deal with it.

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Deleted

I have bad news for you, in Europe nobody really gives a fuck. Whilst "observed" by aforementioned countries it isn't a big deal and is only celebrated by a very small minority. A nice little indicator is from our very own mmo-c forums right here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rkey-this-year on the off topic forum because fucking thanksgiving has nothing to do with Drek'thar being in a wheelchair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe in real war, but most of the time Drek'thar rests comfortably with lots of orc chicks healing him. Really, the realism of war has hardly been present in WoW.
    Game mechanics... @_@ the realism in war is more or less in the lore then game mechanics because let's be honest...we don't see rage bars when we're shooting other people like say in World Wars etc etc you get the idea.

Not everyone celebrates damned thanksgiving. Deal with it.

Those that do do, don't chastise people that do.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please stop derailing the thread to bicker about holidays and grammar? Sheesh people.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Drek'thar for warchief. He can show that invalids can be badasses too

He's not in a wheelchair actually. It's merely a form you can comprehend.

Jesus, this thread.

I think Drek'thar is pretty badass, myself. When I did the quest where Drek'thar declines aid to the undead, I was like "Yes sir, of course sir, don't worry about it sir."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jim View Post
    Sorry but I don't agree with this. If people don't learn to write and speak proper english, the whole language gets watered down and changed for the worse. If no one points out these mistakes, then they will never correct themselves.

Forums can be a place of learning for people whose 1st language is not english, and also a place for fixing their damn grammar for english speakers. I don't agree with the "If I can read it, it's fine". If no one gives a shit, everyone suffers.
    Not bashing others' use of grammar and language is a rule, here, on the mmoc forums. So... doesn't matter if you "don't agree" with it.