Arms vs SMF vs TG

Hey guys...I am new to warrior here at lvl 90 so just trying to see what is best/comparable. I was originally arms but someone told me fury was awesome for the new xpac. I went TG to begin with since I had 2 x 463 weps and I agree (hit/exp at 7.5%) it was awesome. I ran raid finder and with using my coin I received 2 1 hander weps so I went SMF. Although most of my gear is still 463 I am really unable to tell a difference between the 3 specs but was curious at higher ilvl ranges which one would be most appropriate for raiding. Of course I am familiar with all rotations so if they are comparable then it makes since to stay fury since I do love it.

Deleted
    All the specs are pretty much the same it most go out to what you want to play, the little difference between TG and SMF fury is that SMF got a 35% FLAT DAMAGE increase on everthing that doesn't req wep dmg

Overall SMF will pull ahead over TG because of a stronger execute phase. My suggestion is to go fury when you have atleast 20% crit. At that point of crit fury becomes more consistant enrages to proc Raging Blows. So in the end SMF is better but it requires more crit to make it more fun.

pre-20% base crit with 2 x 2H (463 2h axe from scholo with crit / exp) go arms
    post-20% base crit with 2 x 2H (463 2h axe from scholo with crit / exp) go TG fury
    post-20% base crit with 2 x 1h (either LFR or normal elegon 1h) go SMF

they are close but the list goes like this:
    smf > tg > arms

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    they are close but the list goes like this:
    smf > tg > arms
    I thought. That list was vice versa with SMF ahead of tg once epics are gotten.