Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

So it is Black Friday. What have you bought so far?

My list
    1. GeForce GTX 550 found one for 85$
    2. 5000mAh Solar Power Dual USB External Battery Pack and Charger for Cell Phones for 26$

I am still not done and will be grabbing more stuff after work

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    My list
    1. GeForce GTX 550 found one for 85$
    2. 5000mAh Solar Power Dual USB External Battery Pack and Charger for Cell Phones for 26$

I am still not done and will be grabbing more stuff after work

Nothing. I don't buy into capitalist propaganda. I usually buy things when I want them since I usually have the cash on hand at the time instead of waiting for Black Friday to buy stuff if it is on sale. But tha

I haven't bought anything, I had to be at work at 4:45 this morning to be there for the people that did go out and shop, thankfully everyone was in a good mood and very nice. My girlfriend did go out and buy me a 23 gauge pin nailer from rockler. 60 bucks down from 125, not a bad deal in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    Nothing. I don't buy into capitalist propaganda. I usually buy things when I want them since I usually have the cash on hand at the time instead of waiting for Black Friday to buy stuff if it is on sale. But tha
    The reason Black Friday is so popular is because retailers especially this years have slashed stuff by 71%

Yesterday I picked up MOP for $14.99, price finally made me give it a try.

Today I just worked, didn't see much to make it worth a fight, and there is not much I want these days.

There are some highend tools I'd like but they dont go on sale

Deleted
    Nothing. We don't have Black Friday in Sweden, except maybe a couple of stores, and even then it's usually just ~20% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Nothing. We don't have Black Friday in Sweden, except maybe a couple of stores, and even then it's usually just ~20% off.
    God made Amazon for a reason

thinking of getting civ 5 from steam, it's $15

Bought the new XCOM remake from Steam, it was 33% off. I've got 63 hours logged on the original XCOM, such a fun game for an old-school DOS gamer like myself. Hoping the remake is good

They better let me save before each turn LOL! Without that, it would be straight brutal!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really black friday but I did buy myself darksiders for like $15 in the steam sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Bought the new XCOM remake from Steam, it was 33% off. I've got 63 hours logged on the original XCOM, such a fun game for an old-school DOS gamer like myself. Hoping the remake is good

They better let me save before each turn LOL! Without that, it would be straight brutal!
    How is it? I'd buy it, but I want turn-based game as it used to be, and I couldn't understand the game-play from video

Mists of Pandaria, a wireless headset for watching TV, a few DVDs and a CD of Christmas music.

A pretty good haul for me considering I went out with no purchases in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    How is it? I'd buy it, but I want turn-based game as it used to be, and I couldn't understand the game-play from video
    Finally got around to downloading it now, post-Thanksgiving. Still dl'ing

If it stays real true to the old game, it should be fantastic. It's all a matter of how much of the meat of the original they chopped up and cut out, which I hope isn't much. I'm hoping for just a prettier, fancier, and more streamlined version of the original.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-11-23 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A decent bass headset, some clothes, and some basic supplies. Not a lot, but I usually don't look for much.

Nothing for me yet. I did help pick out a ipad for my grandmother if that counts.

MOP, Starcraft 2 and NFS: Most Wanted are the only ones I've seen that I'm tempted to buy.

Deleted
    Rebbeca Black. Friday.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Jim View Post
    Rebbeca Black. Friday.
    Nice catch.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Everything I want isn't on sale. =/

Also I heard that the stores and malls in my town are just giving out coupons or prizes but no sale.