Poll: Do you think LFR is fun

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I like it, it's fun to kill stuff without really worrying about wiping over and over, plus I like the excitement of seeing loot pop up.

It is fun the first couple of times.

After that, it is not.

Specially after the nerfs start hiting Normal and Heroic.

From the tank POV its dreary to say the least. There's nothing compelling about wanting to tank LFR, imo.

Yes.
    10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

I don't like LFR and only do it for the gear, which means I don't do MV anymore.

Also annoys me the I have to queue as dps although I'm main spec healer - would be better for the queue and the raid - but I don't need healing trinkets and can only get dps trinkets as a dps, while all other loot is equal for both specs.

It's a 5man dungeon in a 25man setting. I guess to casuals that do dailies and log out, it's compelling content. But there's no risk of dying or sense of accomplishment.

It was simply implemented to get EVERYONE in on the carrot-on-a-stick model, even the lazy/casual.

Being a healer and having most raids completely derpy where they stand in all the bad stuff i have quite a bit of fun trying to keep everyone up. Oh and those Garalon fights where i break 100k heals ;D