Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Two-men Warlord Zon'ozz

Hi everyone.

A couple minutes ago me, a hunter, and a death knight, 2-men'd Warlord Zon'ozz in Dragon Soul 10 normal.
    I couldn't find videos about this feat; is it possible it may be a world first?

yes, its a world first, but its old content so it doesnt matter, anyone can do it, you just choose to.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Probably, but it's a pretty sh**ty feat if you ask me.

slime

Who cares?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    yes, its a world first, but its old content so it doesnt matter, anyone can do it, you just choose to.
    hater.

What this smart person said it is totally wrong and offensive.
    Naxxramas was old content in wotlk but only 1 rogue managed to down 2 bosses solo, despite the deed being available to the entire community.
    It is not the same as taking your dk to kill illidan or arthas..it takes some serious skill and nerves to pul it off.
    YOU couldn`t do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I suppose the point of soloing is doing so in old content. Usually soloing current bosses is harder if not impossible.

Solo'd it to 40%ish on my really undergeared dk (465), not that impressive, nevertheless goodjob, however there is already a video of 2 dks 2-maning it.

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    Naxxramas was old content in wotlk
    Well not really. Naxxramas was lvl80 content in wotlk (where the lvl cap was lvl80). Yeah it was few patch behind, but that meant much smaller gear (and hp and dps) difference then an expansion pack switch.

Deleted
    ive done it before you it seems, did it a month ago or so

Quote Originally Posted by Cathfaern View Post
    Well not really. Naxxramas was lvl80 content in wotlk (where the lvl cap was lvl80). Yeah it was few patch behind, but that meant much smaller gear (and hp and dps) difference then an expansion pack switch.
    Naxx was lvl 60 content .. so STFU

All haters .. try do it yourself.
    /thread
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    hater.

What this smart person said it is totally wrong and offensive.
    Naxxramas was old content in wotlk but only 1 rogue managed to down 2 bosses solo, despite the deed being available to the entire community.
    It is not the same as taking your dk to kill illidan or arthas..it takes some serious skill and nerves to pul it off.
    YOU couldn`t do it.
    Me and a friend 2 manned yogg0 25man farming the mount, it probably was a world first and it took zero skill. Just decent gear and face rolling dps cd's with a monk and warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    ive done it before you it seems, did it a month ago or so
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    Me and a friend 2 manned yogg0 25man farming the mount, it probably was a world first and it took zero skill. Just decent gear and face rolling dps cd's with a monk and warlock.
    And what about Hagara? Again, couldn't find videos about people 2-manning her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    And what about Hagara? Again, couldn't find videos about people 2-manning her.
    i recall hc hagara being 2 man'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    Your epeen lvl must be over NINETHOUSAND!

ot:
    Just cause there's no video about it doesnt mean it hasnt been done before That said, I'm really against people claiming world firsts when obviously its not 100% reliable to make such claims based on the 'research' you have done (aka finding video's... lol). You should not be doing these attempts at world firsts just for the sake of it anyway, it should be fun for you to do, else its just for your ego Thats just my opinion tho, do whatever...

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post

/thread
    And the op is talking about old content... during wotlk. 60 naxx didn't exist during wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post

/thread
    The level 60 version of naxx was removed when they implented the level 80.
    And can people stop using /thread? It only shows that you are convinced that your opinion is the only one that matters and it is very disrespectful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    ot:
    Just cause there's no video about it doesnt mean it hasnt been done before That said, I'm really against people claiming world firsts when obviously its not 100% reliable to make such claims based on the 'research' you have done (aka finding video's... lol). You should not be doing these attempts at world firsts just for the sake of it anyway, it should be fun for you to do, else its just for your ego Thats just my opinion tho, do whatever...
    Nono, you're absolutely right. I solo/duo for the sake of it. It's just that after we were done i couldn't recall any news about someone two-manning it, and so i posted it here to gather infos. And now i know we weren't the first, and it's alright.

I 3 manned heroic Ultraxion on a Saturday. World first 3 man Heroic Ultraxion on a Saturday maybe?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    Your epeen lvl must be over NINETHOUSAND!
    wasn't to show epeen, was just to show how skill doesnt really come into play for anything like this.

I love all the hearsay in this thread.

"Pretty sure someone did this" or "Totally did this two months ago."

It's definitely a feat, but I don't think people really care about two-mans. I do them myself and they're fun, but it's not something the community really cares about. Great job Pebbleton, but I don't think you're going to find a lot of supporters.