Deleted

Archaeology Mount, were are you?

My got Archaeology lvl 525 a days ago and trying to get the mount still don`t have it !!! I still try to own it, but guess what.. no luck! How rare is that mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one?
    The grub or the dino?
    I have both.
    They are just 'rare'. So it's just luck and patience.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    My got Archaeology lvl 525 a days ago and trying to get the mount still don`t have it
    Can't believe how impatient some people who play wow are now.

All depends on how lucky you are with getting the correct dig sites. They are rare though so it's very unlikely you will get them 1st try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Can't believe how impatient some people who play wow are now.
    I am tryin to find the dino btw.

That mount is the only reason,m why I lvl Archaeology, thats why my patience is cone now. xD

The more archaeology items you find, the higher your chances get. As you complete different races, their zones spawn less frequently and the other race zones are prioritized. Although this is at the extreme and you'd likely have the Fossilized Raptor long before you approach it, it would still help for items like the Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank from the Tol'vir.

Keep at it, and you'll get it.

Deleted
    well, i can tell you like this, i have 150 +++ solves so far, dont complain that you just got up archeology and cant find it, i had archeology maxed since it came out, still no luck -.-

do what 90% of the playerbase does, bot archaeology i know a lot of people with it and most freely admit they botted it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I opened this topic just to tell you that you miraculously managed to misspell one of basic and most common words in english language. Even if english is not your first language, congrats on that. Not everyone can do that
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.

If your lvl 90 farm in pandaria. Turn all your pandaria solves into crates. Turn in the crates for tolvir fragments. In my opinion its faster this way. Smaller area to fly around and no matter what you dig up, you'll be able to trade them in for tolvir's. (You need 600 archo to turn in crates though). I dislike kalimdor because its wayyy to big and can suck if you get 2 dig sites in tanaris and 2 in winterspring. (Not to mention only tolvir sites will help you towards your bug and they don't spawn often). I have all the nightelf rares and still can't get them to spawn very often in kalimdor.

Also doing pandaria's for tolvir fragments can yield the new achievements (2 birds with 1 stone for us achievement/mount/pet nuts)

Anywho happy hunting. 350 tolvir solves for me and no luck yet!
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    do what 90% of the playerbase does, bot archaeology i know a lot of people with it and most freely admit they botted it.
    I seriously hope you're not encouraging people to bot wow. There are already plenty of people out there who do that! Besides that, why on earth would you bother at all with archeology if you're planning on botting it? It should be rewarding because you took the effort, if you botted your way to rewards then what do those rewards mean? Exactly, they go from a shiney and rare mount to a piece of crap you know you don't deserve!

10+ Year Old Account
    man i tried for the blues bug mount from tol'vir sites all thru cata and i still aint got in

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Yeahhhhhhh No. I have both mounts and did not bot for them. Never have used a bot and never will.

Back when it was hard, it took me FOREVER to get the bug mount http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40VLgKYuCeg&feature=plcp

The fossil raptor is the same rarity as any other rare solve but is easier to get because of how common fossil digs are. The bug is the same way but with less spawns. The Sandstone Drake only comes from the canopic jar and the recipe will only drop if you are an alchemist.

10+ Year Old Account
    124 solves, still no blue bug mount.

Deleted
    WTB Tol'vir one