Funny moments in raid.

Sorry I dont have a screen shot of the combat log or anything but...

Tonight we where in Heart of fear on Vizear Zor'lok. We are on the MC platform and our WW Monk gets MCed. Feral druid goes to break him and gets 1 shot.

Feral druid yells out in raid WTF.... Monk responds... ummm I just used Touch of death on you.

Had all of us laughing so hard we had to reset the fight.

Deleted
    Screenshot/log or it didn't happen sorry. Tried it multiple times on spirit kings, and all you get is "This ability can not be used on players."
    On top of that would be really silly to let this be in-game in a raid environment where MC happens on multiple bosses, given that it's impossible to spec out of or put it on cooldown in any way.
    Maybe with pvp set-bonus he could've done it on the druid sub 10%, not sure.

Why was your druid on 10% health or lower? Why was your monk in 4set pvp? (i know pvp gear and pve gear of = ilvl is no different)

Unlike spirit kings you lose controll of your char. Our monk is wearing no pvp gear. I know it should not work like this but it does and it did.

Best guess I can think of is when you lose full controll game considers you an npc. No reason an npc cant use a 1 shot ability on a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    Unlike spirit kings you lose controll of your char. Our monk is wearing no pvp gear. I know it should not work like this but it does and it did.

Best guess I can think of is when you lose full controll game considers you an npc. No reason an npc cant use a 1 shot ability on a player.
    Except that during the MC your abilities do not change at all.. so Touch of death still can't be used on players. besides that fact you HAVE to have the target under 10% health before you can use it.

No logs/screenshot = bullshit story. Cause if that was the case, i would have ToDed many people as i constantly get mced (he likes me)

I dunno 'bout anyone else, but I still love LFR Elegon.

I need to make a macro for times anyone falls.

"YOU...SHALL NOT...PASS!"
    or
    "Madness? THIS...IS...SPARTA!"
    or perhaps just a good ol'
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    as Vader throws the Emperor down the core of the Death Star.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ele shaman, final phase on Vizier. MC+Force and Verve, needless to say it was a wipe...he managed to hit every single person minus the person who had died to attenuation in the past minute. By far our best wipe caused by him, the second best was instagibbing the raid on feng in arcane phase(it was the first time he'd seen the fight so when he heard "stack" he stacked with resonance). If ever a Traitor title is added to the game he most certainly has done enough to receive it. Watching your tank get instagibbed by 9 hits of attenuation within 400 milliseconds is also pretty fun(same night as the the MC thunderstorm, 8 wipes later, was a very bad night for some people).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

We had an enh shaman hit our warrior for 270k, essentially one shotting him. We had that same warrior essentially one shot the shaman on a different attempt. We also had a spriest psychic scream the tank off of the platform, causing the boss to cast his thing and one shot the raid.

Two weeks in a row on Feng our warlock has gotten the arcane resonance (the arcane explosion spam thing, I think that's resonance) just as we killed the boss. Boss goes down, our lock runs around trying to kill us all, yelling LOLOLOL in Mumble.

I swear, that guy will have bad karma for years to come.

Deleted
    Cho'gall heroic progress (it may be a bit loud):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post

As alucardtnuoc pointed out your abilities do not change. Touch of death literally says "Only usable on non-player targets" which doesn't change anything.

During t11 progress we were in BoT and just killed Halfus and someone in vent mentioned they were excited about ToR and our Off Tank chimes in and she says that she never really got into star wars and that the movies bored her and that she liked the prequels better--afterwards about 20 angry nerds yelled at her at the same time in vent. It was hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Two weeks in a row on Feng our warlock has gotten the arcane resonance (the arcane explosion spam thing, I think that's resonance) just as we killed the boss. Boss goes down, our lock runs around trying to kill us all, yelling LOLOLOL in Mumble.

I swear, that guy will have bad karma for years to come.

Haha, I've done this a couple of times as well to my friends that I raid with.

Only when the boss is dead or on like 200k health of course. Would never 'endanger' a kill.

Invisible rings in Zor'lok HC... although it was more painful than funny.

Ashr