Hitting like a baby in MSV

My TG fury warrior has an ilvl of 479 with 476 and 463 weapons and I feel like a baby hitting a man in 10 man and LFR. Without CS or other damage buffs my BT crits for less than 30k and RB crits for less than 70k. And of course my DPS is low. I do have the LFR elegon axe and LFR Amber boss sword so should I just go SMF until I get 489 Starshatter? If I do my hit and exp are way off and need to re-do all my gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Without CS or other damage buffs my BT crits for less than 30k and RB crits for less than 70k..
    I'm referring to the RB crits, can you link a log or something so I can review your enrage uptime and timing.

Deleted
    Warriors, hunters, warlocks. They all hit like little girls outside of cooldowns/meta/chaos bolts.

I've been seeing a lot of DPS warriors stacking crit gems instead of strength...I've been meaning to change my DPS set to that, but have just been too lazy to do it. It might be something you could be looking into though.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    My TG fury warrior has an ilvl of 479 with 476 and 463 weapons and I feel like a baby hitting a man in 10 man and LFR. Without CS or other damage buffs my BT crits for less than 30k and RB crits for less than 70k. And of course my DPS is low. I do have the LFR elegon axe and LFR Amber boss sword so should I just go SMF until I get 489 Starshatter? If I do my hit and exp are way off and need to re-do all my gear.

That is just normal,your item level is low so i assume you have half your gear with blues,bt is meant to crit for 30k at this stage,not sure if u are fully gemmed,enchanted,or what ur trinkets are,if they do not give str on proc or as a standard stat then ofc the crits are gonna be low.

Deleted
    Going to need to see an armory link and/or World of Logs before we can give any clear advice. Also, this might be better posted in the 'Fix my DPS' thread.

Deleted
    So you have two LFR weapons for SMF, but only one for TG fury?
    Why would you even consider being TG fury at all? SMF is far superior, and I see that everywhere I go.. I even do more damage as SMF with 2x 463, than arms with 476 starshatter..

Go SMF, learn to play your spec properly.

Deleted
    SMF is superior this tier. Go that unless you don't raid serious enough and want to look cool with dualwielding two 2-handers.

SMF is superior because it has the best execute mechanic in the game. Now that Execute scales crazily; combined with the SMF bonus, Execute becomes a monster. Your DPS should pretty much be constant throughout boss fights except during cooldown phases, and execute phases.

Dps as fury is fine. Without logs its hard to say if you are indeed doing it wrong, or just feels like youre doing it wrong