Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Irl, yes. Ingame, no.

I think they look good. Not too skinny, not too fat, not too muscular. Maybe there should be a way to modify it, like in Sims, for those who aren't happy with a body that doesn't really matter if it's fat or not. Just a game, she aint gonna marry you no matter how many times you ask the screen. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not fat enough if you ask me.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

I don't think female humans are fat at all...

The only things I'd change are their face models and maybe the position of their boobs (some armors look reaaally awkward there).

No, the human females are not fat. What they are not is model-thin to the point of anorexia.

And as for the other conversation in-thread, nor are the male Blood Elves girly. They're actually among the most 'realistic' of designs, they actually look muscular people, rather than the overly exaggerated physiques of almost all of the other models. When I look at male humans, I feel like I'm looking at Liefield art, almost.
    Last edited by Katza; 2012-11-26 at 01:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I was a little confused by the sizing on these so I looked it up and since we have both American and Euro readers here, wanted to clarify this image. Turns out this image has EU sizing, and if you were to compare that to American sizing, the size 4-8 EU model on the left would be a size 0-4 NA, the 12 EU model in the middle would be a size 8 NA, and the 16 EU model on the right would be a size 10 NA.

The American national average is a size 14 which equates to a size 18 EU (and larger than the model on the right).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    People see the human female model as fat ? No wonder then, that people in the real world think they are fat..
    Stop being such a player.
    In reality, almost everyone who prefer wow human female to gw2 human female style, actually lies.

Just type "perfect female body" in google images.

<Snip>

Mod Edit: Please don't post meme pictures, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being such a player.
    In reality, almost everyone who prefer wow human female to gw2 human female style, actually lies.

Just type "perfect female body" in google images.
    I simply said that I don't think the female human model is fat. Nothing more to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you don't use the super slim body settings, GW2s females are fine. I prefer Sylvari though... pointed ears. <3

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Their arms seem a bit skinny to me, maybe because the men have such ridiculous, steroid-induced to look to theirs...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Really? I hear this the first time here.
    Me neither. Something about their shape is a bit awkward though, but I can't really put my finger on it...

It's not that they're fat, but as some people mentioned already, the thighs look disproportionately large compared to the upper body. It's the reverse of the problem Ragnaros originally had.

The fact that all the facial models look like they're confused, stunned, or old is the real issue.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I think fem humans look fine. Much better than anorexic fem belfs.

Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Nope. Also never heard that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Something that people often say, but what do you guys think?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Wekapedia View Post
    On the contrary. Blood elves are too thin.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    They're not fat. They're healthy. Anorexic voluntary starvation is NOT aesthetically pleasing.
    There is a middle ground between that and this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    A girl in my guild complains about the "thunder thighs", but I like that they look like proper warriors.
    I also like the looks of the female humans, but I wouldn't call any female warrior "proper" in any historical sense.
    Azeroth clearly has some different gender rules than the real world, however.

The game could really use different models- the male human makes for a very beefy mage, and the female human for a rather scrawny warrior, just for starters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    There is a middle ground between that and this.
    Most anorexics look nothing like the pic you posted. That's a very extreme case.

Your argument is akin to saying "you don't have leprosy, you just had an ear fall off. Here's a guy who had his legs fall off. THAT'S leprosy." It doesn't make sense.

Deleted
    Human ladies have some of the best proportions in game when it comes to humanoid character models, in my opinion, along with male Blood Elves.

it's best never to comment or dwell on their weight lest they get violent....wait...in game women...right... meh personally they're too skinny in WoW, most females in the game seem to be either anorexic stick figures with breasts or are never played..
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.