[H] LF Tank-CORE SPOT-2/6Heroic MV-5/6HoF

Seeking a skilled Tank (Warrior, Druid, Monk, or Paladin) for a FULL TIME slot on our core raid team. (Horde,10 Man Raid) Looking to fill this slot ASAP so we can get back to work! We already have a DK Tank, all other classes will be considered.

Soon, I will be losing my Bear to his GF+ Real Life responsibilities, thankfully he is giving me time to find a replacement before he leaves. As soon as we finish clearing HoF and ToES, we will be back to working on Heroics for the majority of our raid week.

A little about us:
    Unholy Aura of Whisperwind (PvE and CST) is a stable, long running guild, 7 years + and going strong. We are a competitive 10 man progression raid guild focused on clearing content in a timely fashion.

Generally, our environment is laid back, low key, and we like to have fun while progressing. However, when it's time to work, it is time to work, and all jokes are pushed aside. We are a close knit community, many of us have played together for years in WoW, and other games as well. Our current guild member age range is 20-Mid 30s.

All members of our raid core are filled with skillful, reliable individuals who enjoy raiding. We enjoy progression, each others company, and strive to be among the best on our server while having a good time.

PLEASE NOTE:
    Our Mumble is very active while we are not on progression content, so if that bothers you while we are clearing farmed content, or trash, please make note of this. Our mumble and guild chat also go places mumble and guild chat just shouldn't go. With that being said, if you need a QUIET, PG 13 environment to enjoy your raiding, or casual gaming experience, UA may not be a good fit for you. However, we do take raiding very seriously, as soon as a ready check is out, and a pull timer is up, Mumble should be clear of ALL chatter, and you need to be focused on the encounter.

Raiding Schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM CST

What We Need From Raid Applicants:
    -100% Attendance. This Is ESSENTIAL And Mandatory For Solid Progression
    -110% Focus
    -Possess Critical Thinking Skills and Ingenuity
    -Possess Good Raid Awareness
    -Treat The Members Of Your Raid Team With Respect
    -Have Mumble, And A Working Microphone
    -NO DRAMA. We Have A No Drama Policy. You Will Be Removed For Upsetting Our Environment, Or If You Can Not Preform/Exist Within Ours.
    -Please Be At Least 18 Years Old

Contact Information:
    Please contact me, Rocie (GM of Unholy Aura) in game for any questions, or additional information via Real ID, email, in game mail, or whisper. My contact information is listed below.

Real ID:
    azaleigh@hotmail.com
    or
    Rocie#1628

Email:
    azaliegh@gmail.com

You may submit your information here:
    http://uaww.shivtr.com/
    **(If you prefer to leave an application at this address, I will reply to the email address that you provide during your app with any questions, or to request additional information, or to set up an interview on Mumble if you do not provide a Real ID or BattleTag Contact address/name.)**

Thank you for your interest in UA.
    -Rocie

We are still in need of a tank ASAP!