Black Ops 2...Prestige or not to Prestige?

I am still debating if I should prestige or not...is it really worth it to prestige 10 times and just to get 1 extra Create a Class when you do??!?

I don't really think so tbh, I mean you give up alot for hardly any real gain. I personally never under stood why people do it, and I don't think it is something you do because it is "worth it" I think its a bit more for people who are just interested in doing a grind tbh. Or want to show off the badges

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    I don't really think so tbh, I mean you give up alot for hardly any real gain. I personally never under stood why people do it, and I don't think it is something you do because it is "worth it" I think its a bit more for people who are just interested in doing a grind tbh. Or want to show off the badges
    There's extra class loadout slots, which I do find useful because I find I use certain weapons on certain maps better. I have used all 5 already and would like a few more.

That's a whole lotta grinding, I always got bored long before I could reach any prestige level with COD games, but I guess if you're really into it and enjoy it then it's worth it. Certaintly wasnt for me.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Isn't getting to 10th prestige the only way to unlock everything?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say no, Takes too long to level and unlock all the viable perks/weapons. Handicapping yourself to gain an additional custom slot. Not worth imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can unlock a weapon to stay with you everytime you prestiege and you get an extra slot too, isn't much but i kinda like doing it.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes, prestige. You will find, that when u have prestiged, u get far more numbers/points pooping in your head when u get kills and streaks. Once u have prestiged the first time, u will prestige every time u can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike