Anyone else not PvP'ing anymore ?

well since MoP went live i never had the slightest wish to go and pvp not even gank.... all i was doing were dailys. didnt blizzard state MoP would be all around Horde vs. Alliance ? i just dont feel it the massive balance issues on certain classes/specs are just ridiculous.... is anyone else feeling the same as i do ?

I haven't really PvP'd seriously since early Cataclysm. It's just not fun and hasn't been fun since Wrath.

All PvP is nowadays is a game of who can lock who out of the fight longer, chain-CC circle jerking.

Deleted
    I still PvP O_o

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    I haven't really PvP'd seriously since early Cataclysm. It's just not fun and hasn't been fun since Wrath.

All PvP is nowadays is a game of who can lock who out of the fight longer, chain-CC circle jerking.
    This. PvP died with cataclysm for me.

Deleted
    Ive quit, thats what Blizzard wants me to do.

In secret they offer BETA testers free mounts to lie to us in the forums. You watch the patch notes, questions it, and they all come defending Blizzards failure saying that its not that bad, its actually good you know. Well, when it is live it is bad.

Its seriously the most unbalanced boring expansion to date. Yes MOP is boring. The hating minority is the good minority. Seriously. It feels more sad that i have put my money on this expansion than finding out that a NES game that would cost like 90 bucks today sucked hard.

I still PvP sometimes. Mostly just to get my conquest on, but sometimes when I see someone from the other faction that I don't like I take a strike at them (if I'm on my main). But I'm going to have to agree with you, PvP is at its worst place in a long time. With chain-CC, mega-healing and uber-burst it just isn't fun anymore.

yep pretty disappointing if you ask me i get killed by a healer just because i dont have enough self healing to survive his hits -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    well since MoP went live i never had the slightest wish to go and pvp not even gank.... all i was doing were dailys. didnt blizzard state MoP would be all around Horde vs. Alliance ? i just dont feel it the massive balance issues on certain classes/specs are just ridiculous.... is anyone else feeling the same as i do ?
    I see absolutely no changes in pvp. Its still the same arena/bg/rbg.
    Few classes are better then average, few classes are worse then average. It was always like this.

And the only players who said "pvp is broken in mop" were rogues. Just because they were totally OP in cata, and now they are just average(but still not the worst pvp class/spec).

Are you a rogue?
    Last edited by traen; 2012-11-24 at 01:22 PM.

Deleted
    MoP pvp: who pops his long cd IWIN macros 1st wins, except ofcourse mages and shadow priests whose IWIN macros are on like 10 sec cd, and ofc except shamans, dks, rogues and paladins who have no such macros.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oezie/advanced

I started Mists when it launched, with 25 dailies ready to hand in before I started levelling. Had a few days off, so I could level up my main quickly. Started the new dailies right away: anglers, klaxxi, tillers, cooking, archaelogy, golden lotus and later on celestials & shadopan. Didn't do cloud serpent ones, I have mounts enough. For every faction, I stopped doing dailies at revered - No need to do them if I only get another mount or tabard, right?

I lost interest in raiding after the first tier of Cataclysm - after all, all I need are the achievements, could easily do them later; the plan was to focus on PvP: I wanted to get geared as soon as possible for my rated battleground team; back then I hadn't realized yet that the PvP-power on the blue honor-gear was so much better than the higher Agility or Crit (hunter).

I tried to get my conquest cap from the first week it was possible, but failed, underestimating the amount of random battlegrounds I had to do to reach it. Murphy's law gave me a losing-spree and I only got halfway the cap. From then on I reached my cap every week, until my rated battleground team changed servers. I have real life friends on mine and I'm not too eager to pay for a serverchange, so I was pretty much screwed. I had 800 rating at the time, so I had to start doing arena again to be able to get conquest capped. Did some with people from /2, ups and downs.

Now the last couple of days I feel as if I don't have any endgame anymore. I'm on a low-population serverside, so I can't find a new rated battleground team. No interest in raiding and starting to truly hate random battlegrounds since I've played coordinated. That's why I'm unsubbing.

But patiently waiting for Project Titan and the wow-movie!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't PVPed since Vanilla when you used PVE gear, since PVP gear as far as I know had not been introduced. My mage did get the Corporal title which for me at the time was very cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    The Horde vs Alliance part was more focused on lore war, not PvP between players... Like you know, the destruction of Theramore? Inbefore "theramore was hardly a war, if even a battle", well that's because Theramore's destruction was intended to be what starts the war, and the actual war will be on-going throughout the expansion.

And to answer your question, I do some PvP but nothing serious, cap conquest every week and trying to get rated BG started within the guild, but that's mostly to get to spend some more time with them doing something we enjoy rather than getting some high rating/rank to show off.

Never been able to take WoW PvP all that seriously since Blizzard will never get around to balancing it. Want real competitive PvP? Look for another game. =/