Deleted

Question Fps drop, help needed

Hello everyone.

For some time now i have gotten fps drops in every game i have played, my pc is more than able to run all games at max settings with a high fps....

I play a game for maybe 1½ minute and then the fps drops to under 15 for like 10-20 seconds, any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Best regards, Boozecan

I got a problem like this in BFBC2 back in 2010, my GPU was overheating and activating the "safe-mode", reducing the performance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    I got a problem like this in BFBC2 back in 2010, my GPU was overheating and activating the "safe-mode", reducing the performance.
    exactly, same

Deleted
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    Well i don't think my pc is able to overheat at all, but how did you fix this? :-)
    Last edited by mmoc09c67c3d76; 2012-11-24 at 01:32 PM.

It'd help if you told us your specs so we can at least know what you're running. Run a monitoring program such as OCCT to tell us what your CPU/GPU temps are at, as it does indeed sound like throttling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boozecan View Post

Well i don't think my pc is able to overheat at all, but how did you fix this? :-)
    all computers can overheat

when is the last time you cleaned it? do you smoke in the same room your computer sits in? do you have pets?