Can anyone tell me WTF this is?

"Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus" was released on November 21st for Xbox Live.

As far as I can tell, it is identical to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels which was released way back in 2010.

Is there anyone who can work out their internet magic and find out for me wtf exactly has changed (if anything) or why they decided to re-release exactly the same game with a slight title change?

I've tried poking around myself but to no avail... I'm seriously considering emailing Microsoft to ask what is up with the re-release but something tells me they will be less than forthcoming.

Big fan of games from this series but would hate to waste my money paying for the same thing twice, which is precisely what this looks like.

Many thanks and +1 internetz to anyone who can solve this puzzling riddle.

From the little I read, there doesn't appear to be any changes.

Watch it have DLC and in game advertisements.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Watch it have DLC and in game advertisements.
    The last one had DLC, just card packs which had no guaranteed external cards (see: waste of money).

In-game advertisements would be lame but yeah I can see greedy konami getting in on that action.

Assuming there are no changes... any speculation as to why they renamed it? Like wtf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    The last one had DLC, just card packs which had no guaranteed external cards (see: waste of money).

In-game advertisements would be lame but yeah I can see greedy konami getting in on that action.

Assuming there are no changes... any speculation as to why they renamed it? Like wtf.
    Fooling people it's new to get more money.