Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    How do you even know there's a cop in the game?
    How do you know there isn't?

FoS: Keleb

How do I know that you people are even real?

FoS: pOO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post

Is this the real life?

FoS: Queen

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

FoS: Everyone.

I've got my eyes on all of you..

Deleted
    I'll just start doing my fun thing.

Vote Majad

Everyone Bandwagon on Majad!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well everyone knows you never trust a red panda.

FoS: Listo95

And for the fun of it,

Vote Majad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post

I got my eye on you, buddy!

Confirmation PMs sent. If you didn't get one but thought you should have, poke me in a PM. If you forgot to sign up, send me a PM and I'll try to make room for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out I need more posts to be able to reply to the confirmation PM, so for now I guess I'll try stating here that I am still interested in the game. Now to find other places to make posts so that I can reach enough for future private messaging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Turns out I need more posts to be able to reply to the confirmation PM, so for now I guess I'll try stating here that I am still interested in the game. Now to find other places to make posts so that I can reach enough for future private messaging.
    Pretty simple. Just post constructive posts in pretty much any forum other than fun stuff :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forums other than fun stuff? But that's not very fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Forums other than fun stuff? But that's not very fun
    Fun stuff posts don't count in your post count, though. Otherwise the people who frequent the fun stuff forums would have a huuuuuge post count.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Fun stuff posts don't count in your post count, though. Otherwise the people who frequent the fun stuff forums would have a huuuuuge post count.
    like me! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kind of wondering why when I signed up for the game initially that my post count didn't go up to 1. At the time, I figured it had a delay for counting posts or something. Well, I know better now.
    In related news: Hurray! I reached the prerequisite 10 posts to reply to the pm! /cheer

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kind of wondering why when I signed up for the game initially that my post count didn't go up to 1. At the time, I figured it had a delay for counting posts or something. Well, I know better now.
    In related news: Hurray! I reached the prerequisite 10 posts to reply to the pm! /cheer
    good job ^_^

All but two have confirmed.

These three new functions and one role may/will be in the setup.

Journalist
    Each night you will perform two investigations on a dead corpse. You may investigate either the role of the deceased or the way the decease was kill. Journalists can't investigate people that has disappeared.

Example. Last night John was lynched. During the night Jane and Joe were killed.

Journalist A finds it interesting to know the role of John so he picks that for one of his investigations. He's rather sure that Joe was a VT and that Jane was a TPR so he decides to see who wanted Jane dead. He will receive mod response that John was a VT and Jane was killed by a SK. He writes his story about the two discoveries for the news paper.
    Journalist B also finds it interesting to know the role of John, but is more unsure about Jane's role and decides to investigate Jane's role. He will be told (by mod) that Joe was a VT and Jane was also a VT. He writes his story for the news paper.
    In the morning message both Journalists stories will be published. The town has "learned" the roles of John and Jane, but nothing of Joe. The town has also "learned" that Jane was killed by a SK.
    Remember that everything in the news paper isn't true. Journalists may - just like MEs in previous games - lie if they find it necessary. They are part of the town and should play for the town though.

Cop
    Addition to the role. Just after any lynch, the cop will make a quick investigation of any lynched players house and find out their role.

Bomb
    Arm time. The first time the bomb is hit, the bomb will only arm and harm neither the bomb nor the assailant. Any player* attacking the bomb will arm it. The bomb will then stay armed for the rest of the game. Attempting to kill an armed bomb will set off the explosion. Think of it roughly as a bomb with a bullet proof vest.

The reason for the arm time of the bomb is to get away from "our kill didn't go through, we must have hit something nice, let's hit it again".

There is NOT a similar change to the PGO.

Lookout
    The lookout may watch a house, and get reply in the form the name of every person that entered (watching face), or in the form of every role that entered (watching behaviour).

*exceptions for certain SKs which is still being discussed.

Feel free to leave comments to the above.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like those changes. Only issue I have (or had specifically with the ME previously) was that you pretty much had to wait for the second night for a night action. This is sort of fixed with the journalist being able to investigate the lynch target, but it's a forced investigation of role. I guess this is the best that can be made with the style of role though and I'm fine with it.

I also love the change to the lookout.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

I'm okay with this. I like the arm time on the bomb to force scum to think twice about double hitting and to also take the sting out of hitting a bomb in a situation like 3v2.

Deleted
    The Journalist role seems okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Journalist role. It would be kinda nice to get that one, eh Keleb?
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question, does the mafia or the serial killer(s) learn the role of players they kill?