Deleted

Question paragon killed ska of fear hc 2 days ago?

as the titel says did paragon already kill sha of fear 2 days ago? when you go to wow armory and look at recent kills you can see they looted the legendary quest item and they got a "kill" on a Sha of fear in heroic mode.. how come Wowprogress not have discovered this?

i cant link yet so some1 plzz throw a link for every1
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-11-25 at 12:42 AM.

Deleted
    The quest items are from LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow armory always said that stuff drops from "heroic" its a annoying bug that they don't realy... fix

No Tusk Club.

Man the Ska of Fear knows how to get down.

Deleted
    Chimera of Fear as they obtained, is for the legandary quest, and can be obtained on heroic, normal and even on Raid Finder.

Deleted
    ok guys was just curious fuck wow armory should be the site that always were up to date and didnt make that sort of bugs...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't you just pull up any of their main raid team and check for the Heroic Sha of Fear achievement... because they don't have it.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Deleted
    good question. i might just have been blown to far of my feet to think of that.. hmm

Quote Originally Posted by skorpionen View Post
    ok guys was just curious fuck wow armory should be the site that always were up to date and didnt make that sort of bugs...
    It's not bugged. When you mouse over Terrace of Endless Springs and it does says Type: Raid (heroic) which means this is a raid and heroic mode is available, not that it was a heroic raid.
    They didn't receive the achievement and if you look at the raid progress on the bottom from each raiding character they still have 3/4 heroic.

I didn't know he was in a ska band.