Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Combination of ShadowTimers (for Orbs and single target), ForteXorcist for dot tracking on multiple targets and tracking your own buffs and procs, Tidyplates for easier targetting in situations where target macros won't work (4-5 adds with the same name).
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

tried ForteXorcist and it is exactly what i wanted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phirx View Post
    tried ForteXorcist and it is exactly what i wanted
    Well, if you get tired of having 40 different bars all over screen and spending hours setting it up, try NeedToKnow :-D

Deleted
    ForteXorcist when you don't enlarge bars, but eventhorizon can be a good alternative, unless it's complicated to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by CapM View Post
    Well, if you get tired of having 40 different bars all over screen and spending hours setting it up, try NeedToKnow :-D
    already got it set up and got rid of bars i don't really need. i had needtoknow at one point and didn't like it, or the setup for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CapM View Post
    I did link my setting earlier in the thread to give people a good starting point:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    My setup for you to start up with if you wish:
    http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2317#p19206

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    I did link my setting earlier in the thread to give people a good starting point:
    i somehow missed that earlier in the post...very nice setup and thank you for the help

Or there is a nice vid to setup fortexorcist here (...how many posts do i have to do before i can post links??? =-_-=)

Youtube, search Touchymcfeel fortexorcist