Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Materially the best choice would be have new relationships.
    Spiritually the best choice would be stay on your own.

It's a matter of what you prioritize. No wrong choices imho, just be honest with yourself and always honor your wife's memory.

Deleted
    So my question is would you be able to love someone else again after your loved on passed away?
    Well yes. If you believe "your heart is reserved for just that 1 person", then you're just fooling yourself. You'll never forget or have to forget your ex wife, but you can love someone else just as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    " 'Till Death Do Us Part " unfortunately that's what has happened to you, and i am sorry. I'm not trying to give advice but i think its time to move on. Six years is a very long time and you deserve to be with someone you love once more. The saying goes " he/she would want you to move on " and by god its true. Your wife wouldn't want you to die alone. I say get to know this girl and see if you can find that kind of love again. You wouldn't be betraying your late wife if you did.

As for the question, I have never been in that situation but I would most likely move on after the grieving process is completed, how ever long that takes.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

This may have been stated already, I read the OP and skimmed a couple other and didn't see.

My opinion is you deserve to be happy and sharing love with someone else is the best feeling in the world. Had it been you that met an untimely demise, wouldn't you want her to eventually be capable of moving on? If you believe in an afterlife (I like to) I'd imagine her looking down on you wanting to see you receptive of sharing those feelings again.

Just by reading your post I can tell that even if you do find love again you'll always have a part of your heart that belonged to your first marriage -- just make sure you are in a position to give your new love interest all the opportunity she deserves and not be hindered by your first wife.

Good luck, I hope you find it again!

Deleted
    humans can adapt to almost anything how weird or hard it seems, 6 years is been enough imo for processing and grief, i would say go for the lady in the grocery store

Deleted
    Can't say I've been in your situation. But If you passed away, wouldn't you want your wife to move on eventually? 'Vice versa.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with falling in love with someone else, or liking them, because your wife/husband passed away, especially 6 years ago.

Don't let yourself get "stuck" on your wife, she would have wanted you to find someone else to make you happy.

So yeah, nothing wrong to go out with this woman if you want, like you said, she seems interested in you, and so are you, don't let anything stop you from trying to see if this could work.