Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why risk a possible ban and loss of world first for a handful of mats?

Deleted
    Well if blizzard banns a guy doing a thing thats meant to have 24h cd 10+ times a day who would say it's unjust bann?

I'm sure with around 20 guilds progressing on Sha at the moment that they are making bags instead.

Yep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    hahahahahahhahahaha oh my god I'm dying right now.

GJ Taking a screen shot right before I said "(I'm kidding, obviously we are trying to kill the boss).

Nobody that is pushing for world kills would force wipe in p2 for extra cloth resets. rofl
    Exacly, like durr. Btw gogoogo get back to the damn boss. Let the ACTUAL exploiters do thier job!, go get that Baus

10+ Year Old Account

GJ Taking a screen shot right before I said "(I'm kidding, obviously we are trying to kill the boss).

Nobody that is pushing for world kills would force wipe in p2 for extra cloth resets. rofl
    I laughed more than I should've, the fact that people actually believed they would farm cloth instead of pushing for a world first is both funny and really sad at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    This is in the blizzard Terms of Service:

Abuse of Game Mechanics
    The distinction between exploiting bugs and abusing game mechanics is a fine one. While bug exploitation involves the abuse of what is essentially a programming mistake, the abuse of game mechanics is the act of taking advantage of the limitations of the World of Warcraft game systems. Since the line between the sanctioned use and the abuse of game mechanics is sometimes unclear, we prefer to educate players before taking any action against the account be:ing used. This category includes using/distributing game mechanics in a manner unintended by their design that.

With that being said they do not ban sponsored players. Look at the Swifty thing

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 08:04 PM ----------

All most every world first kill has been exploited in some way all the way back to aq 40. we seen 1 72 hr vacation on lk
    you werent here for the release of 4.3 were you?

With that being said they do not ban sponsored players. Look at the Swifty thing
    Okay, now look at all of the top guilds that received temporary bans due to exploiting LFR loot during the first week. Paragon, of course, is a sponsored guild and they still received a ban.

Swifty's ban was reversed because he hadn't intended to disrupt the servers. Blizzard does not care about whether a player is sponsored or not when they ban them. Suggesting otherwise shows that you aren't willing to put any critical thought into your posts.

All most every world first kill has been exploited in some way all the way back to aq 40. we seen 1 72 hr vacation on lk
    No, not quite. In fact, the vast majority of world-first kills are not exploited.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    you werent here for the release of 4.3 were you?

Been playing since bc

You silly geese (gooses?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    Okay, now look at all of the top guilds that received temporary bans due to exploiting LFR loot during the first week. Paragon, of course, is a sponsored guild and they still received a ban.

Swifty's ban was reversed because he hadn't intended to disrupt the servers. Blizzard does not care about whether a player is sponsored or not when they ban them. Suggesting otherwise shows that you aren't willing to put any critical thought into your posts.

No, not quite. In fact, the vast majority of world-first kills are not exploited.

They revered his ban pretty quickly after servers were held hostage and bashiok said he got a call from razor. countless world first were exploited and labeled as clever use of game mechanics. Also yes we seen what 2 suspension not bans for exploiting world first.

Edit:

Also if a normal player did any of that crap it would be a perma ban. intended or no if a normal player crashed a server their account would be closed
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2012-11-25 at 04:33 AM.

Been playing since bc
    Obviously not if you think only 1 ban has ever been given out to a sponsored guild for exploiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Obviously not if you think only 1 ban has ever been given out to a sponsored guild for exploiting.
    Obviously you have access to my account to know how long I been playing. I started right after ZA was added in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    I laughed more than I should've, the fact that people actually believed they would farm cloth instead of pushing for a world first is both funny and really sad at the same time.
    BRB MAKING IMPERIAL SILK

/facepalm

i dont know whats more important gold or world first -_-
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

nobody that is pushing for world first kills wastes time with POSTS ON MMO CHAT FORUMS EITHER

the boss isnt going to kill itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    ^this

Obviously a bug. Obviously intentional bug using. Will result in 72h bans usually. Good luck tho, maybe blizz won't even give a shit like with the bots.
    using the exploit to kill the boss because its 1000x easier isnt the same as getting extra shit that doesn't effect the fight at all

bashiok said he got a call from razor.
    It must really suck to be the guy who's job it is to call up a billion dollar company like Blizzard and explain your multi million dollar company's stance on guy in a MMO who got banned for being a douchebag. The entire time he's probably holding back tears while thinking, "I WENT TO COLLEGE! I HAVE A MARKETING DEGREE!"