Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And here was hoping a real end-tier boss fight would last more than one reset.

Deleted
    Grats to Paragon! I never doubted tho. I won't even discuss the crap "10-man, 25-man", because if Paragon were still 25-man they would've got the world first anyways, as they pretty much always do/did...

NEWS ALERT:

DREAM Paragon beat out КрашТест, Нафиг с пляжу я ту and Moonz to win the 10 man teir 14 race.

Method, Blood Legion, Vodka and 13 other guilds now race to compete for the 25man world first title.

Two seperate statements, two different races, two different sets of competitors. not comparable, not relevant to each other.

It's sad but I think 10/25 discussion should be a banned topic at mmo-c. Pages and pages of "10s aren't real raids" "10 is harder" ... goes nowhere. No one's mind gets changed, opinions are presented as facts, insults fly, and any real discussion gets pushed aside.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lac View Post
    NEWS ALERT:

DREAM Paragon beat out КрашТест, Нафиг с пляжу я ту and Moonz to win the 10 man teir 14 race.

Method, Blood Legion, Vodka and 13 other guilds now race to compete for the 25man world first title.

Two seperate statements, two different races, two different sets of competitors. not comparable, not relevant to each other.
    Except if anyone ever ask, "who killed heroic sha on heroic first" without specifying raid size. Guess who will be named? Paragon.

Hope paragon can go back to 25 soon to kick some asses there again!

you are assuming no one will asks about the raid size. Since the changes to the landscape, who is to say that when the question is asked in the future, people wont specify? Your logic is flawed.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a rather silly topic. Are we still arguing about this?

lol love how everyone suddenly cares about the World First 10m Race since their favorite guild Paragon went 10m. no1 ever cared about 10m until then. 25m will still reign as the "real content"

I didn't see this many threads for DREAM on world first 10 man alakir or people defending them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by plagueudder View Post
    lol love how everyone suddenly cares about the World First 10m Race since their favorite guild Paragon went 10m. no1 ever cared about 10m until then. 25m will still reign as the "real content"
    Because until Paragon went 10 man, a 10 man guild never got World 1st, so there was nothing to argue about. If Paragon was still 25, and some 10 man guild came out of nowhere and got the World 1st, the arguments over 10v25 would be just as large as it now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever makes you sleep at night. Dnt get emotional bro

That's how it goes. If we see a few more top guilds go 10 man, 25 mans will be history forever. The only reason 25 mans get the attention is because most of the guilds on top are still 25 man, if that goes 25 mans will just become the LFR difficulty and a synonym for 10 people boosting the rest of the 25 to loot. Sure, I acknowledge that organizing and recruiting a roster for 25 man is harder and guess what? I don't care who wins that "race", a competition to who's the better guild organizer is not the slightest bit exciting. 10 man will be a much better format for progress races as player skill just matters so much more and logistics so much less.

(Let's just all guess how many of these "10 mans are so easy" people will actually kill the boss on heroic on 10 or 25 before the next tier is out. Personally I'd guess none.)

Every one out there who follow the race, the hardcore world first etc, HAVE ALSO came accros Paragons statement when they told the community the reason why they went down to 10-Man raiding guild. Also, in every 10 vs 25 man threads, many told the reason , that many of their core members stopped raiding and few stayed as just casual.

Only idiots ignore the true reason, and go by saying that its because its so easier than 25 man, especielly WHEN THEY KNOW the main reason.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    its funny because its so true

Deleted
    It's funny how people compare first tier in an expansion to later tiers in previous expansions, its like comparing karazhan into cthun or wotlk naxx into sunwell, people just dosn't understand that first tier in a new expansion isn't never as hard as the later ones will be.

I don't understand why Mods just don't instantly ban anyone who starts up on 10 vs 25. It's like comparing apples to oranges, they're both too different to really say one way or the other and that's the goddamn problem and why, despite it being a bit more boring, Blizz needs to go to a one-size-fits all raid. I would prefer 20mans but they've already said if they had a 'do-over' they would pick 15mans. Please stop with this annoying nonsense.

PARAGON DOES IT AGAIN! Congrats! Best guild there ever was, and ever will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    10 man, who cares.
    Yea because Paragon wasn't getting world firsts as 25 man.

/sarcasm