Need help with a comp build

Hey guys, i am in need of a new computer now that my mac book pro is finally starting to die on me.

Budget $1200
    Resolution 1920x1680
    Games / Settings Desired- Always wanted to play on high(diablo/wow/counterstrike)
    Any other intensive software or special things you do - i will be doing some 3D modeling with solid-works. so something that could render pretty fast would be awesome
    Parts that can be reused-none
    Do you need an OS? yes(thinking about Windows 7)
    Do you need peripherals; I need a keyboard and speakers

Thanks
    Mistahgurgle

You live in the US? Since you didn't specify otherwise, I'm guessing yes. ( )

CPU: i5 3570K or i7 3770K
    Motherboard: ASRock z77 Extreme4
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GiB (2x4GiB)
    PSU: XFX 550w
    GPU: Radeon HD7850
    CPU heatsink: Xigmatek Gaia
    SSD: Samsung 830 128GB
    HDD: Western Digital Blue/Black 500GB-1TB depending on money you get left over

Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X4
    Speakers: Corsair SP2500 or Edifier M1380, depending how much money you got left over after the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Tetris's build, everything's fine except...

PSU: Seasonic G Series 550w - $59.99 after rebate - assuming you live in US, but Seasonic may be holding that deal worldwide (who knows?)

Speakers: Only buy SP2500 if you can at least power then with a Xonar DS/DX/DGX soundcard or equivalent, they can match studio monitors that cost twice as much (or at least several reviews say so) so all that potential is not to be wasted :P. The Edifier speakers sound like a better option if you're sticking with onboard sound.

The main build is rock solid.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

yea i do live in the states, thanks for the input. i will be getting parts slowly as i can't afford all the parts at once.

Thanks
    mistahgurgle