Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Need some advice

Hello my fellow gamers, i am looking for some stuff for my Computer and need some advice on what to get. I am not looking to make a bad decision and having to return it. I would like to find some gaming components for my computer that work great and rarely have any problems.
    I am looking for a decent keyboard, mouse and speakers. I really want them to last a long time and well work great with my gaming. I play WoW and Skyrim most of the time but i do plan to play other games in the future. I am looking to spend around 100$ on a keyboard, 100$ on a mouse and around 50-60$ on speakers.
    I was already planning to get the Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard (non-mirrored version)
    Razer Naga Gaming Mouse
    Logitech Z320 2.0 Speakers/ Razer Ferox 2.0
    Are those worth getting or is there something better with equal or less value that will do a better job? I am open to any suggestions and ahead of time i thank everyone who reads this and responds.
    Thank you for your time and i will be glad to read your responses.

About razer.. They failed so many times and their support is bad especially the quality of their mouses.

But are you looking for internal PC components or asking which gaming gear or both?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gaming Gear. I just don't want to waste money on something that will break on me or wear after a few months. I want something that will last awhile.
    Any suggestions?

I had the Logitech G15 and now G19. They are sturdy little things. Love using them for games.

Razer you are either lucky or unlucky. Had a Naga that was working for 2 years then the click started to die on me. On the other hand I got the Mamba shortly after. One issue after an other.

For Mouses have a look:

Roccat - http://www.roccat.org/
    Cyborg - http://www.cyborggaming.com/ ( If you want to spent more on a keyboard- http://www.cyborggaming.com/strike7/)
    Logitech - http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/home

Browse arround. From my experience Logitech is great quality, same goes for Roccat. So far no issue with both of their products. Razer is 50/50.

Speakers you may want to look for logitech or Creative.

I wouldn't go Razer. I've heard/read so many negative things about the build quality on their products.

For a mouse, go Logitech. The G500 is a nice mouse, $35 on Amazon right now. If you want all those buttons like the Naga you could opt for the G600. If you want wireless then they have the G700, but I prefer wired for gaming.

As for a keyboard I would get a mechanical keyboard. There are a variety of types, brown, blue, black, red. I myself have the browns and they are fantastic. The keyboard feels the same as it did now compared to when I bought it 2 years ago. There are a lot of brands that have mechanical keyboards so I'd look around.

I have old speakers that are no longer on the market but work great for me. I haven't done much research on speakers so I can't really comment on them.

Good Luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what it came down to:
    The Wired Gaming Keyboard G110 (Logitech)
    The G600 MMO Gaming Mouse (Logitech)
    Speakers Z130 or Speaker System Z323 (Both Logitech)

The keyboard seems pretty nice, the mouse is almost like the Razer Naga which is a good thing, and i'm not so sure about the speakers though. I'm not trying to buy expensive speakers, i'm just looking for some that will allow me to listen to music without cutting out or anything like that. Are the choices i made on the gaming components any good? Which speakers should i get or is there something better with a equal or cheaper value?
    Thanks for the Responses!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    This is what it came down to:
    The Wired Gaming Keyboard G110 (Logitech)
    The G600 MMO Gaming Mouse (Logitech)
    Speakers Z130 or Speaker System Z323 (Both Logitech)

The keyboard seems pretty nice, the mouse is almost like the Razer Naga which is a good thing, and i'm not so sure about the speakers though. I'm not trying to buy expensive speakers, i'm just looking for some that will allow me to listen to music without cutting out or anything like that. Are the choices i made on the gaming components any good? Which speakers should i get or is there something better with a equal or cheaper value?
    Thanks for the Responses!!
    Logitech really makes good gaming gear..

I would go for the Z323 though..