How to add a Poll on your forum posts?

Not sure wich section I would post this so please move it to the proper one if needed.

Question is how do I add a Poll to my forum posts? I am new here :P

Am I just not looking good enough or do I need a certain amount of posts before I can do it?

There should be a add poll button somewhere once you've made the thread.

Either I must be really blind or its just not there.

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

Copied from MMO instruction thingie

From memory you do that when you create the thread, and then you get to add the poll itself once the thread is created. Check under thread tools or whatever. Sorry don't really do this often.

Deleted
    Click "Thread Tools" then click "Add a Poll To This Thread".

You can also do it when you create the thread by scrolling down to the poll options section. Then when you post the thread it will automatically take you to a page for making a poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this, there isn't really a correct forum to just ask questions on how to do something. Your best bet would be suggestions and feedback but that's not really what it's for, in future though you're more than welcome to PM any online mod with a question and we'll be happy to answer.

To answer your question, you may need 10 posts to add a poll, like you do to post links but if not then you'll find this underneath where you type your opening post when making a new thread: http://i.imgur.com/jytET.png

Tick the post a poll option and chose how many choices you want, then when you hit submit you'll be redirected to choosing the poll question and options.