Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I did expect that to be the case, I was surprised because they still seem to be higher than other ones despite the fact that the trinket is working on passive stats alone and wasn't sure if the sim used had been set up properly.
    I am questioning how well the data in the first post was set up, not how well simcraft was made.

The sim lists Frost Bomb with Light of the Cosmos better than Nether Tempest with Light of the Cosmos, which really surprises me for reasons already explained.
    If that's really true it suggests that there are some real problems with how that spell works!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The sim lists Frost Bomb with Light of the Cosmos better than Nether Tempest with Light of the Cosmos, which really surprises me for reasons already explained.
    If that's really true it suggests that there are some real problems with how that spell works!
    Not sure if you're still talking about the numbers from the first post but if you are I think you may have just read it wrong. The only time Frost Bomb beats Nether Tempest with any trinket combination in on a patchwerk fight with RoY + EoT. Frost Bomb with LotC is considerably behind on both patchwerk and helter skelter.

The numbers from the sims that surprise me the most is that RoY is behind both LotC and EoT since this is different to the accepted BiS.

Ah yes you're right I did read it wrong, I was comparing the Patchwerk Frost Bomb with the Helter Skelter Nether Tempest. That would explain it!

Should note that the 496 trinket looks upgradable. Should be a strong trinket at 504 ilvl.