Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

All classes at 90, but no achievement

Hello everyone!

So I recently got every single class to level 90, but I'm a bit dissapointed to be quite honest that there's no achievement for this, and imo, this is something that deserves an achievement.
    What do you guys think, is this something that'll be implemented in a future patch? What will this achievement include? Maybe a nifty title or even a mount?

Discuss!

10+ Year Old Account
    Feat of strength, please! I barely have the energy to get one character to 90... never mind 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Achi, definitely. After all, there are already achievements related to having more than one max-level character, so I am a bit surprised that there isn't one, to be honest!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    I guess Blizzard dont want the big achievement farmers to feel forced to level that many different characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I guess Blizzard dont want the big achievement farmers to feel forced to level that many different characters.
    Yeah but if they make it a Feat of Strength then you can still give recognition without making the achievement farmers overly anxious. I think it's an impressive feat. I cant bring myself to level a 2nd character to 90 (still have 4 sitting at 85) let alone 11. It definitly warrents an achieve.

Deleted
    We have the achivment for 250k HK and the rep farming for, The Insane (FoS)
    They are, for me, the same. Farm, Farm, Farm. I would also love if there would be an FoS for this with a cool title.
    Well I have 3 level 90s atm. For me leveling the other 8 classes will take a while, but if there would be and FoS with a good title, I would definitely do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    This is no different than some of the other 'forced' achievements like Gladiator. Personally, I think there should be one FoS for leveling one character to 90 on each active server in your region.

I agree on a FoS for this, most definite, achivement.

how about a FOS to have a level 90 on every realm in us/eu/tw/ch/etc and they should all be wearing the highest heroic elite tier at the same time within 1 month after an expansion was released and they should all be in range for glad and hero titles.

stop getting out of hand people, achievement for 5 characters at lv 90 is enough. when you start giving FOS for everything they wont be worth much.

Aww really? I'm glad I didn't level everything then. Sat at nearly 5 atm, was hoping so much there would be a secret feat but alas, fu blizz.

I just don't see why not, I really don't.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    how about a FOS to have a level 90 on every realm in us/eu/tw/ch/etc and they should all be wearing the highest heroic elite tier at the same time within 1 month after an expansion was released and they should all be in range for glad and hero titles.

stop getting out of hand people, achievement for 5 characters at lv 90 is enough. when you start giving FOS for everything they wont be worth much.
    Yeah except that's stupid. Leveling every class to 90 is a lot more specific than stuff like "get every class to 90 within 10 minutes of eachother (aka, get them all to 89, 1 quest off ding - turn them all in one after the other".

There are players that go for every class at 90 - So I have to ask, why not? You can't seriously argue that only people with no life would get it when there are achievements like the bloodthirsty or the insane, because quite clearly it doesn't matter.

For the record though, i'd be happy with having a FOS for a level 90 on all the different types of realm (eu/us etc), because it doesn't actually get you anything, it will simply spark a quick 'holy shit O.o' in your guild chat.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2012-11-25 at 06:18 PM.

Too many ways to cheese it. Willing to bet you used RaF power-levelling for your monk and things like that. Throwing money at something isn't achievement-worthy.

FoS would have to be "all classes currently available to the current maximum level"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Too many ways to cheese it. Willing to bet you used RaF power-levelling for your monk and things like that. Throwing money at something isn't achievement-worthy.
    I've actually only used RaF once, and that was when it worked from 1 to 60. Used it for my paladin and granted 30 levels for my hunter, thats it. Rest is just true and honest questing from 1 to 90.

I think the most important thing about this is what would you call this achievement?

I'm thinking something like "No Life" or... "Alt Whore"

:P

There should definitely be an achievement or FoS for this. I got Quintessential Quintet last week, and leveling through MoP zones five times over was painful to say the least. Nevermind doing it eleven times lol.

Should be an FoS. Nothing more nothing less.

A feat would be nice, maybe they'll add one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Personally, I think there should be one FoS for leveling one character to 90 on each active server in your region.
    That would just be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Cheese it? Because leveling is some difficult thing that requires enormous skill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

a feat wouldn't kill them to give

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by migjordan23 View Post
    I think the most important thing about this is what would you call this achievement?

I'm thinking something like "No Life" or... "Alt Whore"

:P
    Haha yea they would surely give an achievement the name Alt Whore ^^

Now do daily on all of them :P
    (for your own sanity don't do that)