Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yes, there should be an achievement. It should reward the title, "Classy <name>".

And how would you call that achievment?
    "the one who doesnt know what he wants"?
    "the one that cant master a class and hides it behind 10 alts"?

Sure its a lot of work, but what for? Your server would be better off if you would actually be good with one of your toons, rather than having 10 others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post

Sure its a lot of work, but what for? Your server would be better off if you would actually be good with one of your toons, rather than having 10 others.
    Leveling isn't a lot of work anymore. The game has been out for how long now? There has been plenty of time to level all classes and master your main class if not more.

What about "The Altoholic"? :3

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-12-01 at 02:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that's impressive, should definitely be a FoS for that.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

curious as to how you leveled 11 toons from 85-90.. 3 times through MoP questing was enough for me to never want to level another char again

It's not really a feat worthy of one.

I just got to 6 90's and was surprised to see that the ach stopped after 5....Oh well I'll level the others randomly while doing LFR on some of the 90's. I may level 22 so I can have one of each for each faction...leveling is quite easy and after doing it a couple times, it's pretty much a breeze to level the rest (especially when they all have rested xp for the most part, use up rested xp then move on to the next toon).

FoS only please...

Even getting 5 chars is too much, let alone 11.

Oh wait, we need 6 chars, because the profession achievement requires 11 professions =/

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    FoS only please...

Even getting 5 chars is too much, let alone 11.

Oh wait, we need 6 chars, because the profession achievement requires 11 professions =/
    You can level all professions on one char if you want

Try this EVERY RACE with ALL CLASSES maxed to 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I personally dislike leveling alts (I'm a oneclass forever kind of person), this would be a great idea to make people learn other classes, and by doing so, getting better in both PvE and PvP, since they would have a better idea what others do and what's going on around themselves.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think they try to avoid something like this so that people don't go crazy trying to do it.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Definitely a feat of strength

Deleted

Regardless of your skill level, I can quite happily say that my server would be far better off with him and his 10 alts over you.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    It goes up to 5 90s for the achiv. I honestly think all 11 should be a FoS+Title+Reward.
    The title should be "has no life!". And here I am heading towards my 5th 90.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Aw that stinks. I was looking forward to getting that achievement, I always have every toon max by the end of the expansion. ( Also leveling isn't that hard its just boring as hell.)
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Try this EVERY RACE with ALL CLASSES maxed to 90.
    50 Char Limit per account.

Seeing as there's a dude who's multibotting 100 accounts and have 100+ characters at lvl 90 with the playtime of 1 character I don't see the point of it.
    Achievements should be given to someone who's done something incredibly hard or shows incredible dedication, leveling is neither. Feat of Strenght sure, should also be a feat of strenght to have 1 year played on your character, 2 years, 3 years and so on. Even thinking that leveling should somehow grant you a title or a mount is strange...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!