Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I approve of the direction this thread has taken !

Deleted
    How can anyone play with your camera basically zoomed to your character? <.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by verxz View Post
    How can anyone play with your camera basically zoomed to your character? <.<
    I tried finding an angle where i could show enough off the pheromones nicely

Looks like fun Sadly my characters not got enough ilevel for that LFR raid yet! need some more luck in Mogu vaults.

Deleted
    Sadly i've seen much worse you'd lose faith in humanity when seeing things like this

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the point here is "Don't use (almost) First Person Camera during raids". I mean, damn, that screenshot is bad, but for entirely different reason than OP intended.

Deleted
    PART 2 !

Ah, Garalon, this is a great boss for wiping LFR pugs on lol... just get the phermones, run in the raid, watch hilarity ensue.

I'm more amused that you manage to play zoomed in that far.

Looks like youve found out how to kill the third boss in lfr, and how to upload pictures on the internet, i salute your achievements.

So what? You're doing it in Looking For Raid, a system that inherently has no coordination, no support and no real tactic knowledge. It also is a massive pushover. Yes, they messed up the "tactics" but in LFR there really isn't any. The boss died anyway, so clearly this is one way of doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    So what? You're doing it in Looking For Raid, a system that inherently has no coordination, no support and no real tactic knowledge. It also is a massive pushover. Yes, they messed up the "tactics" but in LFR there really isn't any. The boss died anyway, so clearly this is one way of doing it.
    You do know what the word fun means right ?