WTB Arena Partners for 2k - 2.2k push

I started playing this game basically a week before Cata. PVE'd for the first few months, then started seriously PVPing in 4.2

Got to 1850 in 3's with some randoms last season, just met them outside of Org and did it in a night. No skype or anything

I'm looking to push 2k or beyond. Hard to get a group because people want me to link my 2k achieve. No doubt in my mind I can play at that level, I just haven't played the game that long, and found it really hard to get good partners without an achieve already. PM me if you are interested. I've got a fully geared Rogue and RDruid, I know how to play them both.

I'll even transfer if you are skilled and serious about it. Prefer 3's or 5's

Thanks

if you've never been 2k, 2200 seems a bit high (at least without exploiting)
    and quite frankly I wouldn't waste my money to transfer simply because of rating ... what you can do though is transfer to a high-pop pvp server (that is without a specific person in mind), you probably won't regret it
    achievements are overrated anyways, since a big chunk are either exploited (bm hunters start of mop for example or the mmr/wintrade exploit) or bought

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    if you've never been 2k, 2200 seems a bit high (at least without exploiting)
    and quite frankly I wouldn't waste my money to transfer simply because of rating ... what you can do though is transfer to a high-pop pvp server (that is without a specific person in mind), you probably won't regret it
    achievements are overrated anyways, since a big chunk are either exploited (bm hunters start of mop for example or the mmr/wintrade exploit) or bought
    Believe me I do not give one crap about the achieve. The ONLY reason I want it is because a lot of groups require it just to step in the door. They won't even give you a chance without it. I'm on a high pop pvp server...

Last edited by nightmarez; 2013-07-18 at 07:19 PM.

Deleted
    While I would advise against the transfer, it might be helpful if you include which Side(US/EU)/Faction/Realm you're on, for reference.

If you really can't be bothered with other people who haven't got the 2k achi and spending a few nights "pushing" rating, then transferring to one of the big PvP "hub" realms (like Stormscale for the EU) might be an acceptable idea.