Deleted

will stormwind/orgrimmar ever rebuild?

will they ever change stormwind and orgrimmar again?, i mean they gotta build it up again and the leader of org city dies it have to change again , cant remember his name, what do u guys think

Deleted
    Would be nice but i dont see it happening soon

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little peeved they didn't at least fix the storwind gates and statue when MoP hit. I do believe the art assets for a "cataclysm" Stormwind gates exist; I recall seeing footage of them when the new stormwind was first "revealed"

Anyway, I'm still awaiting a worgen district in Stormwind... and yes, I am aware of the existence of that little tree in Darnassus. I stand by my "worgen district" statement.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Anyway, I'm still awaiting a worgen district in Stormwind... and yes, I am aware of the existence of that little tree in Darnassus. I stand by my "worgen district" statement.
    No, the Alliance should get Gilneas proper back...and you can have your own city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    No, the Alliance should get Gilneas proper back...and you can have your own city.
    The forsaken would have to definitively lose something for that to occur. I'm not holding my breath...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

they just revamped ogrimmar and u want it revamped again ? seriously ><

they should fix the freaken deathwing damage already

10+ Year Old Account
    Us horde kinda burnt it to the ground. sorry.

tell you the truth Lore wise we are remaking an army of the 7th and what not "we don't have time to rebuild the city to have a "good Def".even tho it would be smart to rebuild the city but its better to have an army then no army yes?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They kinda recently did total revamps of most of the cities
    Doubt they are keen of doing it again
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    tell you the truth Lore wise we are remaking an army of the 7th and what not "we don't have time to rebuild the city to have a "good Def".even tho it would be smart to rebuild the city but its better to have an army then no army yes?
    to tell you the truth, that statement is just stupid.

yes, the alliance needs a great army for the upcomming war, but that is really not an excuse for the workers to not have finished repaired the entrance to stormwind. the workers haven't moved the statue an inch since cata launched, and the clawmarks on the towers are still there.

if they can build a stature of varian in one day, you wouldn't think it would take them over a year to replace a few bricks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we will see Org redone, at least not in a significant way.

Stormwind on the other hand needs a revamp. I don't like having our capital city still littered with destruction and smaller than before as it's missing a complete district.
    I still wonder why they decided to do this to SW. It didn't serve any purpose but to make our city smaller while making the rest damaged, it didn't provoke us in any particular way.

Deleted
    It took them years to get the Redridge bridge patched up with WOOD (not even quality stone like the rest of it), but a new statue to the mighty chin was built in a day...

Those workers suck no question about it. No wonder they were unpaid and left to form the Defias.

This wouldn't have happened in a Horde town, those Lazy peons get some encouragement! *whack*

Still With the upcoming raid in 4.3, I fear Org will always be stuck under construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I doubt we will see Org redone, at least not in a significant way.
    You can bet that during Siege of Orgrimmar, gates will be finished. Otherwise it would be damn lazy.

Oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind:

Rebuild the devastated district by Deathwing (formerly known as "the park") introducing a new district: the elvery/elfry (I do not know if this word exists in English, would be like: Jew-> Jewry, elf->??). The majority of buildings consist of quel'dorei architecture (as Silvermoon but painted silver, blue and aquamarine instead of gold and crimson). This district would be the symbol of the resistance of the High Elves of the Alliance, that with the destruction of Theramore they need a new main "city" or racial "capital", that would be the nerve center for, besides the High Elves, for the Draenei and Highborne.

Add to the lonely forest of Stormwind (the open field behind the city) buildings of night elves and a moonwell, becoming the new district of the night elves.
    Last edited by Northem; 2012-12-14 at 09:49 AM.

i agree SW needs some repairing to its damaged bits (no hope for the park as a landmass the side of a small mountain collapsed into the ocean and its a big wide HOLE, after flintlocke blew most of SW up