10+ Year Old Account

How is Mal'Ganis (US) server?

Hey forum goers,

I have a friend who is going to transfer to Mal'Ganis to do some raiding. Now I've been thinking about getting a change in servers and classes for a while now, and with a decent break comming up, I am thinking of rerolling a fresh toon. What I am hoping for is a server where I could have the option of having a shot at pugging most raids, or if I wanted, could pretty easily find a guild that raids. I dont have the commitment, nor the geared toon (nor i guess the skill) to join the guild with him, I just want to know that the options will be available (which they seem to be)

So, if you play on Mal'Ganis, feel free to let me know if I am right about your server.
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

I play on Mal'Ganis and I love the server. If you're expecting a balance between horde and alliance, don't bother. I've heard through the grapevine that people generally don't like players from MG because we're assholes but I don't see it. Maybe their just not accustomed to being called out because they're trash at the game. This is a high pop server but I've never seen wait times to get in. I can say anything about the server but there's going to be a bit of bias because it's my server. If you want a true feel for the server come sit in trade chat for a bit just to get a general feel for the server. There is also never a shortage of MSV/DS old content runs going and there's never a shortage of guilds looking to pick up new players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, that's the vibe i got from sitting in trade chat, think I just needed to hear it from a player
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

I don't play on mal'ganis I do have a friend on that server it's a high pop server again when i rolled a toon there just to check it out it says that there may be que times but never got any always logged in when I selected that server and I agree there are always guilds looking for new recruits and most of them are very helpful with getting you geared an raid ready if thats what you intend to do I never found players on mal'ganis to be assholes either most friendly but that goes for saying on any server you do come across assholes or elitist jerks as you will but don't let that discourage you from the helpful player base also what faction are you going Horde or alliance I played only horde side so I can't vouche for the alliance side on how they treat new comers to Mal'ganis server