Post count before allowing links in posts

So the problem that I am having is that apparently I need to post "a few times" before I can post a link. However, you don't really state how many times that is. It's more of an annoyance, of course, but it would probably be helpful to clear that one up. Besides, posting this is helping me anyway =).

Turns out that it displays that number when you try to send a PM but not when trying to post =/.

I just wanna message my in-game friend

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    You need 10 posts.
    Good to know!

Except that attachments haven't opened up for me at 10 posts. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Riyan2 View Post
    Except that attachments haven't opened up for me at 10 posts. >.<
    You can't add attachments from your computer to the site. Nobody has those privileges. You'll have to upload whatever photo/video/whatever you want to share to a hosting site, then use the BBC code here. Such as,

[IMG]Image URL here.[/IMG]
    [VIDEO]Video URL here.[/VIDEO]

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    I'd like to take advantage of this occasion and suggest the addition of this, let's say, important aspect to the FAQ page of the forum. I think a couple of new users might find this useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I'd like to take advantage of this occasion and suggest the addition of this, let's say, important aspect to the FAQ page of the forum. I think a couple of new users might find this useful.
    Agreed!

/10char

It's already there
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post

Q: Why can't I post links/have a signature/send private messages?
    A: You'll need to reach a minimum of 10 posts before you're able to do any of the above, though please don't spam to 10 posts just to be able to do these things. This is set in place to help cut down on the amount of spam advertisers. If you need to talk to a moderator while still under 10 posts, you can PM Sunshine or Boubouille. (Sources: Sig1, Sig2, Sig3, Sig4, Links1, Links2, Links3, PM.)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...p-Feedback-FAQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    No, I meant here!

No, I meant here!

Oh, I see