Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    Judging from your keybinds all the way to 0(might be even - and =) with auto-attack as 1(seriously if you leveled to 60 and raid with auto attack as 1, you are possibly one of the worst players ever existed), you must be a burden to this kill, luckily MC was easy because MC only needed 25~ capable people to do the job of 40.
    Welcome to classic warcraft. I can tell you didn't play just by the awe shown here, lol.

My first 60.. started dec. 7, 2004.
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/966358
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2012-11-26 at 03:57 PM.

Subscription / Payment History: 11/25/2004 N/A Free Month Expired

Although I know plenty of people played in Classic, most of them have left the game by now. Nice to see some people still playing the same game after 8 long years.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by proteen View Post
    My original character's name was Siralex, but someone reported me for having the title "Sir" in my name before BC launched so I changed to Proteen. First Seen: May 27, 2005

Also, I have a nifty screenshot of my guild at the time killing Ragnaros (this was before BWL's release)

You see that? About a fourth of my guild died on this fight, not including Battle Rez's and it doesn't show the countless amounts of attempts we had to pull. Why is this game so easy now???!
    Raids were very simple back then, hard part was to have 40ppl focusing on the raid and shit...

Back to topic: FoS stone guard archievement on my warrior.
    Last edited by ebah; 2012-11-26 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    i would say most any FoS earned on 10/14/08 would prove you played vanilla, the day achieves were implemented.

so even if you can still get things like Tfury, if your chieve says 10/14/08, you played vanilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Feats of Strength

( - ) Classic CE Pets, till 2012+
    => still available

( - ) Classic PvE Titles, like Scarab Lord, till Patch 3.0.9, released on February 10 2009
    => Death Knight with "Scarab Lord" Title http://www.wowhead.com/profiles?filt...haracters:0-10

( - ) Classic PvP Honor System Titles, players could earn titles till Patch 2.0.0, released on January 16 2007
    => A Player could just start 5-6 Weeks before Patch 2.0.0 and still get HighWarlord(R14)

( + ) Old School Ride, till Patch 1.4.0, released on 5 May 2005
    => http://www.wowhead.com/profiles?filt...;crs=0;crv=879
    Your idea won't work, see my Posting. You could get 10/14/08 FoS without ever played vanilla.
    -

Atiesh, T3, T0.5, Corrupted Ashbringer etc, can ALL be collected in TBC, in fact, it was much easier to do so in TBC, you have the entire TBC expansion to get those items.

As for the Dark Portal events before TBC release, I didn't have a chance to log on because I was too busy with my school schedule, does that make me not a vanilla player?

The easiest way to prove that you are a vanilla player is simply check your FoS in you ach tab, anyone played in vanilla WILL have played some battlegrounds and earned themselves at least the lowest title.

High Warlord title are exclusive to people who grind it in groups with endless hours a day, 7 days a week, which I don't, so I end up with Champion and I'm content with it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 03:30 PM ----------

Judging from your keybinds all the way to 0(might be even - and =) with auto-attack as 1(seriously if you leveled to 60 and raid with auto attack as 1, you are possibly one of the worst players ever existed), you must be a burden to this kill, luckily MC was easy because MC only needed 25~ capable people to do the job of 40.
    judging from your idiotic bashing of this poor guy you must be one of thosewho has not played vanilla, because we were all pretty much noobs back then.

proving that i played since vanilla? i could post a screenshot of when my subscription has started... easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god, I never knew of this site (warcraftrealms.com). My first character: Illyaña, what was I a noob back then. Took me a tad bit more than 8 months to level her to 60:O
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    judging from your idiotic bashing of this poor guy you must be one of thosewho has not played vanilla, because we were all pretty much noobs back then.
    glycerethe is maybe just a troll, but now I remember I used to have auto-attack as 1 also!
    Back than I played a Hunter and accidently pulling with AutoShot was something I wanted to avoid.

Now with my gaming experience from 2005 till 2012, I am not a noob anymore! I have auto-attack as 2!
    -

10+ Year Old Account
    lol ... Either something weird happened, or Warcraftrealms botched up on some of my 1st char's info. I can only see him added in 2010 ... But at least they got his level right: 42

My second character was a hunter added 9th of June, 2005: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/9309924
    About a year later I moved her to Eonar: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/40033782

Quite accurate I must say. I also like how the didn't overwrite her when I created a new char back on Stormrage-EU when my mates started playing again: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/144016820

Fun times

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    Hey all

Just been trying to think about what items/gear/anything else you could have that could prove you were a vanilla player

I've been wracking(sp?) my brain to try and think of things that were only around in vanilla that weren't available once other expansions came along....Achieve's didn't come in until BC...Scarab Lord could be gotten in BC...Naxx gear...not to mention the BMAH

Only things that jumped out were the pre-BC event gear and the original epic mounts....(and that one legendary that accidentally dropped in MC)....What other things could you have which could be from vanilla WoW and only from vanilla WoW?

If you can Mog like this you were a vanilla player!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...boucher/simple

I mean sure you can get the tytles wtv now or the lookalike gear but only orig title holders can mog to the old gear if memory serves me right!
    Last edited by Odina; 2012-11-26 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Oh... I never heard them called that, especially considering they weren't drake models, they were dragon models. I always heard them referred to as the "Dragons of Nightmare," but maybe my server wasn't up on popular slang?

Taerar was my favorite.

They weren't removed until Cataclysm, though, unless I've gone completely mad.
    your right...I remember killing them on my DK

Plain striding for taurens. If you remember that you played during vanilla.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    I was alliance scum!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a pretty big reach to extrapolate from one silly, unnecessary keybind to "worst player ever."

And besides, there's no reason to pick on someone because of how they played eight years ago. The game was new, and you're looking at it through the lens of almost a decade of experience with the game. Whether we want to admit it or not, many of us were not very good then and probably all of us -- even the better classic players -- had laughable skills then compared to what we have now.

This was removed in beta and never went live.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually that was beta and never made it live

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    Actually that was beta and never made it live
    Bah, you guys beat me to it!

Scout title and I still have my Aqual Quintessence

15+ Year Old Account
    Portaling people to karazhan