Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    except people apparently do care.

Lifeless neckbeards who take video games that seriously are not people mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Botaddict View Post
    Its worth it man...I usually have 1 account leveling characters through BGS and another account farming minerals and herbs.

Been doing it for a few years now. Since I started botting got so much time to do things...got social event to get to? Put on that bot.....Got work? Put on that bot....Got gym? put on that bot. Spending time with friends/family or the missus? put on that bot.

Who cares if you get banned, takes a few dollars to rebuy WoW and go back to botting lmao.
    why do you even play? its pretty sad that you would put your family, work and social life after wow if you could not bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    For the record i am sitting in college right now, most likely getting a higher education than you will ever be able to. Second, i watch a child molester as a criminal, and even comparing the 2 makes you only look even more stupid. And i never said that botting makes me angry, i simply find the people who do it pathetic. To be honest i feel sorry for you, since you with your mindset, most likely will never accomplish anything worthwhile in your entire life.
    How exactly does that mean he won't accomplish anything...I've accomplished my degree in college already.
    Bots save time and help you not consume your life on a game grinding all the time

I love botting and i'm glad i do it..so i get quality time with much more important things/people

Need gold? Bot it...Need honor? Bot it!...Need dailies done? Bot it

HAHAHHA. Botting in a video game = never accomplishing anything in REAL LIFE? hahahha. Good one...made me laugh.

Because botting for 100 hours a week while spending time doing other things that actually matter in life is worse than actually sitting there playing for 100 hours by hand ignoring other things in life?

lmao...your jimmes are so rustled right now...so obvious when you try to act all righteous over a video game on the internet...typical neckbeard nerd only take that internet that seriously.
    I am attacking your faulted mindset, that you will simply have someone/something else do your work, in this case in a video game. Also, i do not even play WoW anymore, and i do not even play close to 100 hours a week. And i do not try to be righteous, i am simply stating my point of view on the case, which here is you botting. Also i think you should spend some time studying your language, since you seem quite lacking.

Deleted
    I still can't understand why people use bots.
    have you never heard of something like "if you want to accomplish something, do it yourself"?
    if you want to be successful in pvp you have to improve yourself, not your bot. if you want to have tons of gold, find a way of earning it yourself.
    (and if you consider letting a bot do something for you is any kind of accomplishment, I feel sorry for you)

Deleted
    so, you are paying to play a game....you dont actually enjoy playing.....

Bit of a muppet aren't you.

The amount of butthurt people in this thread amazes me

Quote Originally Posted by Vaiara View Post
    I still can't understand why people use bots.
    have you never heard of something like "if you want to accomplish something, do it yourself"?
    if you want to be successful in pvp you have to improve yourself, not your bot. if you want to have tons of gold, find a way of earning it yourself.
    (and if you consider letting a bot do something for you is any kind of accomplishment, I feel sorry for you)
    These are the people that have great gear, then you fight them and they die so quickly or just do everything wrong... That's the OP. Whats the point of the gear if you don't know how to play?

Its worth it man...I usually have 1 account leveling characters through BGS and another account farming minerals and herbs.

Been doing it for a few years now. Since I started botting got so much time to do things...got social event to get to? Put on that bot.....Got work? Put on that bot....Got gym? put on that bot. Spending time with friends/family or the missus? put on that bot.

Who cares if you get banned, takes a few dollars to rebuy WoW and go back to botting lmao.
    Which one do you use? feel free to PM me or discuss in the open..doesn't matter to me

Deleted
    You are posting this on the wrong forums, go and post this in your botting buddies forum and /lol with them because we don't care.

Deleted
    How can a person with this username and thread stay on these forums for so long?

Moderators, do your freaking job already!

Quote Originally Posted by Lufi View Post
    You are posting this on the wrong forums, go and post this in your botting buddies forum and /lol with them because we don't care.
    Yep, posting on a site where people discuss playing the game is the wrong place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    These are the people that have great gear, then you fight them and they die so quickly... That's the OP. Whats the point of the gear if you don't know how to play?

Uhhhh....fighting people who outgear you..makes zero sense. you have time to learn how to play after you have better/good gear to actually matter

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Uhhhh....fighting people who outgear you..makes zero sense. you have time to learn how to play after you have better/good gear to actually matter
    The words of a bad player. I constantly beat people with better gear than me... It's people like you probably.

ITT, angsty teenage nerd bomber trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lifeless neckbeards who take video games that seriously are not people mate.
    I wouldn't mind you botting that much, but when I try to have fun by doing some PvP (Player vs Player), I sure would like to have everyone being a player, not a liability (Bot) to a good team game match, even if it's all pugs. But apparently, it's too much to ask, when people like you just want everything handed to them, and not only that, you do that in the expense of others. I'd say if someone here is a "lifeless neckbeard", it would be you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thread closed. User 3 Day banned, will be watching the IP though just in case he decides to make new accounts (he made this account solely for this purpose). Don't mind the trolls people - they feed on your attention (in truth, they just want hugs).

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    How can a person with this username and thread stay on these forums for so long?

Moderators, do your freaking job already!
    Only been 40 minutes since he posted it, I was playing Assassins Creed until my phone kept exploding with reports
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2012-11-26 at 09:32 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter