10+ Year Old Account

Did you know monks can fly in Pandaria at 85...

...they just need too be a enginers and you can get pretty much everywhere on a map (with a few stops from a hill too hill every 2 min and 1 min rest).

You dont belive me.. check the screenshot:

It kinda helps too open a fly paths so you dont have too run from 1 to another. I somehow managed too get from a monk temple too a halfhill (i used a chinese wall as a road).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Its the engineer glider whats the big deal?

funny thing is i know it is true because i am an engineer but this SS is not taken in pandaria. you can easily tell and plus the fact that he still needs to visit SW keep gives it away even more.

You guys are not very smart, are you?
    He meant that you can use glider from the place you get when you use Zen Pigrimage, which teleports you to a very high mountain and you can fly pretty much anywhere in pandaria from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    You guys are not very smart, are you?
    He meant that you can use glider from the place you get when you use Zen Pigrimage, which teleports you to a very high mountain and you can fly pretty much anywhere in pandaria from there.
    Thats the north side of the mountain (down is ocean). And yes you are right. Monk port works (but only on 85--i tryed on lower lvls and i got ported back).

Deleted
    Mmmmm so the monk temple is on a high mountain..

Awesome, think i found my 4th Engineer character was going Alch (3rd one) and tailor or enchanting but yea the goblin glider is pretty awesome as i got it on 3 chars and flying in Vaults is pretty cool too (stair way down to elegon right after spirit kings).

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    ...they just need too be a enginers and you can get pretty much everywhere on a map
    They don't need to be engineers. Noggenfogger.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

10+ Year Old Account
    Random question: What armor is that? It apparently shares the model with the old Windchanneller's set from TBC but it's leather. Weird. Do tell!
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinz View Post
    funny thing is i know it is true because i am an engineer but this SS is not taken in pandaria. you can easily tell and plus the fact that he still needs to visit SW keep gives it away even more.
    You do know you can track quests while in a different zone right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Random question: What armor is that? It apparently shares the model with the old Windchanneller's set from TBC but it's leather. Weird. Do tell!
    I use other gloves and monk belt. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1190