Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Haste and Warriors.

My fellow warriors what wrong with Haste? It has been a near useless stat since God knows when. And all the trinkets/gear in tier 14 have tons of it. So i ask you how would you change haste so it was much better for us?

For me ideally it would be equal to critical strike. You could gear for crit with less rage regeration,or gear for haste and have fast regenerating rage. It would be a choose of playstyle with Crit Gear pooling rage and dumping it (pretty close to what it is now). Haste gear would have a faster playstyle trying to spent rage as fast as possible.

Ofcourse i know its almost impossible to achieve that balance,but after seeing so MUCH haste in tier 14 gear i wished Haste was atleast good for us.

Whats your opinion regarding haste?

/shrug

Blizz 'made' it such that haste = quicker resource.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    /shrug

Blizz 'made' it such that haste = quicker resource.
    The thing is that is so useless when you are so far from white hit cap as we are right now!

Rather have extra hit for rage regen

I'm not a huge theorycrafting nerd, but I'm guessing it has to do with the amount of strength you have. If you have 15000 strength, you'll crit for significantly more damage compared to barely any crit and fast, comparably small hits. And hard hit cap is usually unattainable, the only time I remember it being so was during ICC.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste affecting GCD not weapon swings would make it good. No other idea cos it sucks.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Haste affecting GCD not weapon swings would make it good. No other idea cos it sucks.
    I actually think they way warriors work now,even less GCD would be useless unless all of our cooldowns are up.

Also if u are wondering about why haste is the worse stat,go look at the fury guide,now about hit>haste,think it about like like this, if u need 16% to cap hit
    lets say in 10 seconds you get 10 swings,if instead you choose to reforge that 16% hit to 16% haste, in 10 seconds you get 11.6 swings,and u are gonna miss 16% of them,add this extra 1.6 to it and tehre you have it.

Deleted
    My opinion on haste is that it doesn't need to be good for us. We already have critical strike, which in return makes our mastery stronger. Why we need a third stat to complicate things, I will never know. You will always find unfavorable stats in your gear, particularly during the first tier of the expansion. That's just the way it is, and with reforging available, I don't see it being that bad, since you can always turn at least some of it for something more useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRemains View Post
    I actually think they way warriors work now,even less GCD would be useless unless all of our cooldowns are up.
    Hmm I dno, I guess that certain haste thresholds would allow us to get an extra global into a Colossus Smash window, which could equate to a nice DPS buff.

Honestly, I'm okay with haste being so bad for us. Not all stats are gonna be useful for all classes and specs, keeps things interesting. And you can always reforge out of it. I just wish it wasn't on so much gear.

Deleted
    Adding a reduction to the cooldown of BT and CS, then we are talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im OK with Haste being shit.
    Im NOT ok with Warrior tier/pvp items having it.

Why to hell in each xpack our items keep having haste on them ??
    Last edited by lordzed83; 2012-11-26 at 04:15 PM.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Im NOT ok with Warrior tier items having it.
    there there.. im with you bro

And all other items, like in MSV for warriors all items were useless

10+ Year Old Account
    Speks i know. Im using pvp items in 3 slots cos most pve plate is soooo badly itemized that 483 pvp gear is better than 476 pve items....
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Haste is all over the items, but it's shit.

Rather some extra hit > some haste not being worth it tbqh.

All gear for every class starts out with unfavorable stats in the first tier. When you upgrade in later tiers you don't just gain ilevel you gain your preferred stats. Sure there are exceptions here and there but generally that's how it goes.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Volitar YOU SIR ARE WRONG
    T9 2xhaste items
    T10 3xhaste items
    T11 3xhaste
    So over whole Cata xpack. WE had fucking haste on gear. Tell me whee did i get those preferred stats. When we ALWAYS had 2 or more tier items with haste ??
    One would be OK cos that would be item not used for 4x bonus. But With 2/5 items having haste you will always have 1 item with haste.....
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Volitar YOU SIR ARE WRONG
    T9 2xhaste items
    T10 3xhaste items
    T11 3xhaste
    So over whole Cata xpack. WE had fucking haste on gear. Tell me whee did i get those preferred stats. When we ALWAYS had 2 or more tier items with haste ??
    One would be OK cos that would be item not used for 4x bonus. But With 2/5 items having haste you will always have 1 item with haste.....
    T12 had scarcely any haste gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye only on shoulders and head..... And if you end up with whaste on at least 1 item. It gets even worse.
    Blizzz PLZ put hit over haste on our items !!!!
    Last edited by lordzed83; 2012-11-26 at 07:13 PM.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to being a warrior

if a mage isn't killing you in a deep freeze blizzard is taking the piss by putting haste on all your gear

Honestly, I wish for Arms Warriors you could use some sort of a Haste Cap to reduce the cooldown on Mortal Strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste is actually REALLY useful, according to simcraft, for arms past around 485/490 ilvl. As in, crit is .53 points of str, and haste was around .42.

Im NOT ok with Warrior tier/pvp items having it.

Why to hell in each xpack our items keep having haste on them ??
    Because all the plate vp rewards have crit.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]